Reviews for The Kiss
southerngrammy chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
I read your story "Memories" and it was really sad. I only wish we could have read the letter CC put in Niles jacket.
bigeandhertv chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
This story was so wonderful and written with so many details. I loved seeing C.C. struggle with her feelings and realize just how much she needed Niles. I loved seeing her protective of her unborn children. The evolution of her character was superb. Great job, I absolutely adored this story.
TheNanny-fav-C.C chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
awww I read Menories and Niles dies do you think you could make a continuation of this one maybe for 5 years in the future
ladybrin chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
This story truly was fabulous- i totally enjoyed it- youused o smany details and the feelings and emotions were perfect- good job- more niles and cc soon- if possible
charles luvr chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was really good i wish it really happened like that lol
Novella.2.0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
omg, it's a "the nanny" fanfic! i LOVE The Nanny and this is EXTREMELy well written, GREAT JOB! I love it!
DannyFan66 chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
Yeah1 A lovely ending to a very nice story. I'd almost given up hope on the ending. But you did a beautiful job.

Well done!

CoachLover18 chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
This story is really good and cute! One of my favorite episodes is The Pen Pal so I just had to read this lol :)
DannyFan66 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
YEA! Babies born and everybody found and good to go! I look forward to the next chapter.

DannyFan66 chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
OK...there's a lot going on...Max and Fran on the island...CC and Niles becoming parents...why do I fear that B and Gracie are going to lose Yetta? Please not...my heart won't take it.

LOL I look forward to the delivery...

Rappel chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Wow, really good :) please continue soon!
bogiedevil chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
Wow, this was certainly an exciting, action-packed episode.

Looking forward to the next installment.
T-Aerie chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I love your version of the "Kiss". This is truly a wonderful story. I'm looking forward to the arrival of the "Baby Bulters".
DannyFan66 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
I just love weddings...'sigh'... I'really like the way you're incorporating your A/U with 'actual show events'. I can't wait for the next installment.

BonesEmily1013 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I love this story. The banter is very accurate.