Reviews for His First Night
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This really made me smile. It's lovely.
Mags
Jammeke chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Thank you for writing this beautiful, realistic piece. I thought everyone was very much in character, and touching one shots like this only add to the credibility of the show's events.

Jammeke
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nice!

Tsk... Robin, tricking the gang like that ISN'T nice! (but fun)
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Good coda to the "Where do you want me to sleep" line! I'm not sure they'd be able to talk THAT extensively about Marian, but I really like a lot of the conversation. And the gang provides some nice comical moments to offset the angst.
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Fabulous job. I love the middle-of-the-night chat between Robin and Guy. I could so see this.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is So good. It's so well-written. I wish there would have been a conversation like this in the show. Thanks for providing it.
Bashivey chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was brilliant. It captured the characters perfectly. Plus it made me smile in parts. I wish the show had provided us with more character development like this. Either that, or just killed Kate off along with her annoying brother :)
Lowen0ve chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Excellent story. If only we could have had half such insight in the actual series! Also I think the end with Robin letting the gang get heated about his 'disappearance' was perfect - the reactions of each gang member spot on. :-) Thanks.
bethellie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow, that was fantastic, and I can really see it happening on the show.

'Guy remained in the shadows.' - That small bit was so powerful.

And then, when Robin asked if Guy had made a joke, and Guy called Robin a child...it was just perfect. Loved it.
erinsgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Loved it. It should have been canon. Makes much more sense than them just accepting each other like the show tried to get us to believe. Fantastic.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very good interpretation of events there - I really like it D

x Arria
CaptainBecker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw, I loved this, I was so sad when Guy died.

Keep writing
zelofheda-B chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was excellent! I really enjoyed it! I liked the way Robin volunteered to sleep on Marian's bed, for Guy's sake, and the way that Guy tried it anyway, only to be overcome by memories. I liked the way the two men spent the night talking and not trying to kill each other. I especially liked the paragraph where Guy was wondering what could have been if things had been different. I also think you explained Guy's actions in killing Marian very well.

I really grinned at the end where Robin let everybody wake up and think that Guy had taken him off somewhere to murder him. That was too funny! I also liked the way that Guy was reluctant to join the gang because he couldn't imagine that the peasants would welcome him as a beneficiary. I do wish they would have showed some of the peasants' reactions to Outlaw Guy in the show, to tell the truth, because I found it hard to believe that they had no problems accepting that he was suddenly fighting at Robin's side. I could imagine a scene where they might gang up and try to kill him, only for Robin to come along and rescue him. And less brave peasants might spit at him behind his back. Sorry for rambling on here. Anyway, I really liked this story.