Reviews for The Therapeutic Job
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
beautiful. exactly the kind of story i enjoy reading. amazing story line in the beginning and good ending
lovesickdinosaurs chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
That was beautiful! I loved every bit of it, so sweet and it seemed so real. You let the charcters have an edge to them that made it all the more believable, so great work. Not so great work though on the lack of a warning before chapter three... I didn't realise I shouldn't have been eating, lol. Awesome story!
Tsume chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Very well done! You captured both character's personalities perfectly. The love scenes were tasteful and I truly love your writing style. As a tip for improvement you could describe the scenery more, your action and dialogue is perfect!
zombienath chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Parker definitely needs to talk about her sex addiction with Doctor Tanner. :D oh, hey! I just remembered you did a fic where Parker was recovering from a sex addiction... I need to go find that. *skips off*
Alexawynters chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
aw that was cute :3
VogueThousand chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Awesome job !
Belladhanna chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Excellent work. I love how Parker had to have Sophie be someone else to let Sophie know how she felt. Great job.
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
This is one of the first stories for this ship I actually liked, because you wrote Parker's character so realistically that it didn't seem OOC. Interesting AU with the pills, I never thought of that but it did fit in with the cvanon from the episode. Great plot, and the sex was descriptive without being too explicit, so, overall, it was a really nice story.
Larissa Fae chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
This was a lovely story! I enjoyed your characterisations, although you really need to stick with either past or present tense; it's confusing when the tense changes in the middle of a sentence.
Billy Rose chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
lol, happy pill parker is cute, though that little episode ended in puking, so not as cute

great fic _
Yurilover90 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Aw! That was great! I love how you portrayed Parker and Sophie so well (sadly, many writers make Parker completely normal and Sophie a walking sex doll, but this was spot on perfect!) I admittedly can't help but wonder what Hardison and Nate'll think...but that is just fine being left in my head. Nice job! -
DolfynRider chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Great way to end it, though I gotta admit, I wish there was more! :)

*off to take a nice, LONG, cold shower now...thanks for that.
NicoRobin009 chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Awesome story!
QuimbyCub chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Ok so no sex, but hot damn girl that was good! I loved the notes Parker was taking. Great stuff.

Q