Reviews for Shonen Tantei Dan VS The Baker Street Irregulars
jean5 5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I think this is an interesting story, even if the murderer identity is a little too easy to guess after the first murder (which happen in-story, not before).

Thanks.
amicaricia10 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Oh Amazing incredible! Lovely! Make more please!
kairi loves sora chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Hi really we'll done. But I do have to admit I think two things could have changed everything. No matter how old Conan gets I don't think he will ever get rid of his watch. I think even if he turns back into Shinichi he will still have it. Also the whole dear boss thing... I would of thought that he would have worked it out from that. Although I have to admit that sometimes even in the anime there is something as plain as day right in his face and he doesn't get it for awhile. I love the last scene with hakuba that was so funny. Also the scene with the fan letters at the end. Priceless. Anyway good fanfic and hope you write the next one with that letter that they got. Oh one last thing that scene with Ran sleep walking at the start... PRICELESS. That was so funny I had to laugh into a pillow or risk waking up the whole house hold. Anyway see ya and good luck with your future writings.
justin44 chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Shonen Tantei Dan
Akai57nAka chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
WOW! I must admit, I enjoyed this fanfic very much. I'm a ShinRan fan, but it's actually interesting to see Conan and Ayumi.

Keep writing then

-Akai Aka-
yukikodethuong chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love your fanfiction, this, and fic The Kuroba FamilySecret, fighting!
Wiishu chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
This story was truly great to read! I really enjoyed it!

Very good job! :D
LEP-Surface Division chapter 18 . 12/3/2010
That was AMAZING! There aren't nearly enough stories like this, and of the ones that I have read, this is by far the best!

I also liked that little comment about L. _ Or, uh, I assumed it was L. :P

Anyway! Yeah! Awesome stuff, going to start on the next story tomorrow, as iiit's... well, lets just say I have to be getting up in four hours. (It seems me and Conan have something in common when it comes to getting to sleep.)
IHKF chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
OMG! THIS WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN THE DETECTIVE CONAN FANFICTION! I give it a 100/10...alright if I'm supposed to keep calm 10/10. XD This was so AWESOME! Great great great job! I love it!
KidTantei chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
If it was meant to say "Dear Boss", then Claire would have written "Ssob Raed"... Right? I mean if you look in the mirror, write Read(that's what you wrote) Ssob, you'll see "Boss Dear". I guess they would have figured it out anyway.

I loved it loved it loved it!
sonic.last chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
your stroy is very good,i love it
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I love it how Ai doesn't call the police. She calls Hakuba. ) That was great.

Wonderful story. I assume you researched Jack the Ripper and thank you for it. I looked him up after watching movie 6, just to get more info and I was delighted to see some of the things I found out incorporated into this story.
topaz-tantei chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
That was a really good fic... even if I am a total ShinRan fan... I don't think that there is anything quite like this out there, and it turned out really well! :o) Thanks for writing! Ya don't usually find many future fics that revolve around the Shounen Tantei, and many are ConanAi, even though MitsuhikoAi is just as great (maybe even moreso). I like the sequel as well! :o) Arigatou!
funvince chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
The Ripper's kinda an idiot. Not really the criminal mastermind I was expecting. Maybe this one's a copycat? I mean, killing a maid in a crowded house then sticking around afterward? I suppose he could just be insane.
funvince chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
I'm enjoying this story. There aren't enough good Shounen Tantei stories. It's fun watching Conan solve mysteries as part of a group. It's interesting that Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta haven't really changed much from when they were kids. In one sense, that's kinda weird but in another sense it works because they've always been different from other people even before they met Conan.

The Irregulars are rather one-dimensional at this point and I don't really care about them. That might change as I get further into the story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »