Reviews for Nightlight: A Twilight Parody
Ruth chapter 4 . 9/18
Omg stella hiding guns and knives in Edworms locker. Rofl and who dyed her hair green. This fanfiction is dope
Ruth chapter 3 . 9/17
Omg I laughed so hard when Edward shows up to watch "Confessions of a Shopaholic" like helloo ! He is gay !
Ruth chapter 2 . 9/17
This was hillarious, i loved it ! I sort of ship Stella with Ike lol, but I that's stupid cause Ike is too good for her.
What are all these Twi-hard fans doing here screaming at the author ? It's given in the title, "A Twilight Parody". But you guys probably don't know what a parody is. Parodies deliberately makes fun of a work for comical effect. So if you didn't like your precious book to be "spoilt", you shouldn't have come here in first place. Stop yelling at the author, there are alot of people who laughed at her work, including me who is suffering from depression. That being said parodies are not meant as an insult to the author (or it's characters, Bella Swan doesn't even exist, so don't get your panties in a wad over it) it only acts as comic relief. Your aggression only reflects badly on you, like you have no chill ? You people are the reason why so many don't want to join twilight fandom, and the others hate it.
Liana chapter 13 . 8/11
I'm a twihard and this is soooooo funnyplz continue
Liana chapter 13 . 8/11
I'm loving this whole story! You should keep going with it. IT'S SOOOO GOOD!
harmony tullis chapter 13 . 1/13
This was the dumbest thing i have ever read! edworm sullen? stella goose? stella doesn't even like edworm!WHAT THE HECK! she likes that dude ike! really! STELLA hates the sullens! that makes no sense! i hated this book! i'm sorry! their names make no sense and edworm has to be HOT! and wow is jacob exactly!? I AM A TWILGHT SAGA FAN AND YOU JUST RUINED IT FOR ME! I HATE THIS BOOK! I HOPE IT BURNS IN A CAMPFIRE SITE!I HATTEEE IT!
scarlet chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
Really nice take on twilight but being a twiligh die hard fan I don't like each and every thing in this book
Natalie chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
I'm only reading this because I thouhgt it would be cool, so far, no. Please prove me wrong, I have faith in you! And it's not that funny, your getting there
Natalie chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Natalie chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
This is crap
Natalie chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
That girl is a little tacky and it is sort of annoying to read, but I'm inter in how it will turn out
Trinity chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
This book is really good, but can we hurry up to finding out who edworm is. I don't want to wait long.
DogStar13 chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Lol, ATP.
Sideswipe124 chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Ohmygosh,
This is the funniest thing I've ever read!:D
But,
Yew horrible person, leaving me at this retched cliffhanger like that! I can't just leave me hanging! Jessica and the rest of them should totez prank Stella, and Edworm comes to save her! But Edworm must make her be a vampire, and then smack her around so she stops being so stupid!
Seriously, hurry up. I know it's been over a couple years but PLUUULLEEAAAZEEEE hurry up xD

Sideswipe124