Reviews for Moments
Ino Undivided chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
it i dont know what to say. its just so accurate
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I liked it a lot. It is an interesting story thus far. Excited for more.
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
this really isnt half bad! especially the 3rd chapter you made! good job!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Those kids are jerks *picks up stop sign*, and there's a reason there's a thing called karma BWAHAHAHAHAHA But seriously, Yuki's a jerk. There are so many things he could have done instead, like tellong them that the cat wasn't worth their effort, and to tactfully send them off. Or say there's something more interesting then Kyou, and lead them away. Or He could have 'warned' them about Kyou's guardian, who happens to be the most amazing martial arts person ever! So many things, but instead he decides to also punch the poor reluctant boy. Then he doesn't even explain himself, and hurts him more. That kid sucks. *hits Yuki over the head with said stop sign* What cowards. That one kid doesn't deserve the name oro! (it mean's 'gold' in Spanish if I'm not mistaken.) Oh well, it was interesting, so nice work *places blood stained stop sign over my shoulder.*
May Eve chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Beautiful and heartbreaking. Nice work.
Bob Da Peach chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Oh gosh, these are just too sweet!
Current Name chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Kyo is so cute, and I especially like your version of a young Kyo. He's so real.

This drabble (is that what I should call it?) is sweet in a sad sort of way. But I really like it. Nice job. :)
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Aw, poor Yuki. I like your description of Kyo, and your comparision of Kyo and Yuki as life and sickness. It's sad too, though.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
awwe, how interesting. I liked it a lot, the way u described them both was awesome. lol, and Kyo reminds me of an orange headed Peter Pan the way u described him, its so cute.
Current Name chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is beautiful in spite of it's length. It's aching and honest. Really amazing job! I'd love to see any future chapters. :)
Kataru chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Cute! ha I know that! Kept asking blunt request from some cute crush, but when they really dared to, you actually wimp out.

I actually tease a lot for fun, but actually not meaning to. lolz xD
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
awe...that is so cute... but he should probably head back to Shishou before he catches pneumonia.