Reviews for Arrancar 15 Fixed
Soushite Bouya chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Icjigo does look like a girl

doesn't he
Qahla Kwoli chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
hello,

I just finished reading your story and found it awesome

I was wondering if in the end you made a sequel, since you mentioned it at the end of your last chapter. Because I'd love to read it if you did, but when I went to your profile I didn't find it and since I know some authors have more then 1 account I wondered if perhaps you put the story up under an other name.

Gosh that story was so great and the end is such a cliffhanger I dunno how to express how much I liked it

either way, thx a bunch for this great story & have a nice day/evening
UnNoticedPenName chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Awsome! It's like you tied up all the loose ends and everything! Simply beautiful 3
Cerulean-Guava chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
... Why is Ulquiorra there? LOL
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
I FUCKING LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Saturnite chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I'm curious, are you aware that there is already a Quince Arrancar in canon? He's a lovely fellow by the name of Ilforte Granz.
Ladypoptart867 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
*passes out from nosebleed and is unable to comment*
Ladypoptart867 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SHIRO-CHAN AND YAYA-KUN! KAWAII!

Plus I loved where you placed Ichi's friends. Very good choices. Please continue onward. Lovely job simply lovely.
Ladypoptart867 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Ah!

Make sure you make a Ulquiorra/Ichigo someday. I still am going to choose another that I would prefer more, but moybe these two someday.

Anywho, great chapter! Grimmjow is diffinently OOC, however he is still the loveable Grimmjow I know and love. The only thing I can say about Grimmy is that you need to make him a little more cocky and arrogant. But ya've still done gut. (Good in German...yeah)
Ladypoptart867 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ok. Really good so far. And you would be even more fantastic if you drew a picture of Ichigo's outfit and hollow mask. Now I will continue on.
Sorry for the anon chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Haha!

I was almost gagging with UraharaxIsshin one. XD

Good job.

Hope you do write a sequel to this.
MissBunBun09 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Yay That was hot!

Loved it!

Great FIC!
Beautiful Feather chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Glad to have you back . Damn writers block!

I have to say you ended your story on a high note. The end was really cute XD
Beautiful Feather chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Nah no. No calling me a bastard Shiro Bad boy!

Kinda sad that there is only one chapter to go... well good luck with your last chap

(oh, glad Ichi has his memorys back!
narutonejii chapter 1 . 7/23/2009