Reviews for SOLDIER BOY
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Another great story. chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Really original tag to ELAC, so different from all the other ones I've read. Great how you had Bobby stop Sam going back out to Dean when he was smashing the hell out of the Impala, knowing that the older Winchester needed to get it out of his system. And didn't see it coming that Dean would give Sam the crowbar when he finally ventured out and he too would vent some of his emotions on the car. Had the feeling that Dean was thinking about confessing their dad's last words to him before Bobby came out with the dustpan, broom and beer and probably a good thing that it was not said, both too raw to cope with it and it would have destroyed Sam at that point. Just gotta love Bobby and his timing, he instinctively knows what to do where the boys are concerned.

A really great read.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
AWW this was beautiful!

amazing fic hun!

love the style you write with :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is number two on the list!

"Breathing hard and looking really pissed; like a junkyard dog straining against a heavy chain unable to reach the taunting alley cat only a few feet away."

Gosh, pretty, hot, sexy beautiful image. Dean looks animalistic in that scene, all testosterone and rage and you took that through nicely into this piece. I liked that you had Sam join in the sacrifice of the Impala.

Bev x
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Poor Impala... honestly...

but it was releasing for both boys...

Amazing story

Soncnica chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
""Dean." I pressed my palm worriedly against the glass." such a small, little, tiny sentence but it made me hurt!

"Shut up. Clean up. Drink up. Idgits!" Bobby stormed back in the house. ROFL ahahahhah :)

You know! I always wondered what Sam thought about Dean's little breakdown, smashing the Impala, because come on, Dean did it right after Sam left him and Sam doesn't have super speed so that he was in the house when Dean started smashing the car, right! so...I love stories that deal with that and I loved yours too!

lovely job!

Ciya chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
The show really needed a scene like this. Good story.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aww that was soo good! This episode was very heart-wrenching and you wrote the angst perfectly . A good, old-fashioned junk car beatdown is always in style .- Great job as always my dear! I look forward to more!

Amy chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Heck of a way to bond, lol, but I like it. They needed that. Love the bro moments. Nicely done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Fantastic Tag! You know, I would have hoped Dean would have given Sammy the chance to open up and let his pain out too...even though Sam wasn't the kind to take his anger out on things!
xlittleangx chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow! That was intense! Incredible tag to the episode: brilliant characterisation, anger & angst. But ah the poor car-I winced everytime they struck her. Poor girl! :-(

Loved this part:

"Negative." The corners of my brother's mouth curled into a half-smile. "It's all fucked up." Dean gave his fatal diagnosis.

"We'll fix it." I sluggishly handed over the crowbar, knowing we were both talking about more than just the car. "Together," I added, blinking at the damage we'd done."

Things are always more hopeful when they are together...(Let's hope Kripke puts things right in that respect in season 5 ay...?)

Ang xx
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
JenF chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think you've got the characterisation spot on and your Bobby - he's awesome! I love the angst you managed to fit in without going over the top and the end left me hopeful for the boys.

Great job.