Reviews for Blue Red
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very very sad :(
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow, that was really powerful. I felt quite emotional at the end. x
polka chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Poignant, reflective and controlled. A definite gem among all the overdone, emotional overboard fics that make up 99.9% of cuddy / house fanfiction.

You told a very beautiful and realistic story. The characters were incredibly 'in-character' and I love how we're given only a partial picture of what happened.

I loved the last line.

Thanks for the great read.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Well done.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it - it was very depressing but I in a good way, great job :)
JLC chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Bloody brilliant...! A perfectly formed one-shot. I loved it. Sad, tragic and bittersweet. I'm now heading off to read your other fics...
liebedero chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
sad but sweet, bitter. i wanted to start crying, but i didn't
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Completely heart wrenching and perfect. Good job, and awesome characterization.
wjmcjen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very well done, and it feels in character. I see you've marked it as "complete" - I applaud that. This is a little gem and it doesn't need to be extended. (Too many authors don't know when to step back from the keyboard!) Leave it pure and simple and good.
Pandorama chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Beautifully written, sad yet in perfect character. No declarations of love or miracles makes it realistic and draws the reader in. Well done!
noname267 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
No He can not unplug her SHE has to live and rebound a be the Cuddy she was.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw. Sad, yet lovely story.
missaleatoire chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Absolutely loved it!
lhoma320 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OMG! What a great story! I loved this. The way you started it with someone standing in the doorway. Then you figure it out that it is House. Then you wonder who got hurt and you realize it is Cuddy. House being there for Cuddy for a change. I also liked the way you addressed House being Cuddy's medical proxy.

I am hoping she's going to live and House will be there to treat her. I'd love to see House giving Cuddy a physical. For some reason this made my stomach flip "Struggling with the protective clothing, he was finally ready to enter." I can just see cuddy laying there.

Great story! Hope you write more. :D