Reviews for CitizenSoldier
SkylanTorian2014 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I always wonder how Will's friendship started with Ironhide and we never get to see that on the Bayverse movie, did we? We just see him being given a ride by Ironhide. I really love this one-shot! Thanks for sharing! )
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
well...respect to the souls lost in wars but i really had to lol soooo hard on vietnam...
vietnam is the last thing the usa should be proud of, its next on the list of fucked up shit with the two atom bombs dropped in japan (two cities filled mostly with elderly people, women and children as the men faught in russia and on sea ...), the preemptiv war strike against iraq and that hell hole guantanamo...

its funny and sad how the usa wants to bring peace and freedom to other countries but is not even able to keep peace and freedom alive within their borders.
...
sry should i insult someone but thats honestly my oppinion...i am strictly against war for i see it only as a bringer of pain and suffering for both sides. war is like desease, it grows through hate and and is a seed of poison to future peace and relations.
a seed ready to bloom when the time comes to wage the next war for "freedom" and "peace".

but as i said before...respect to everyone who has fallen...not because they were soldiers, but because they were humans with a heart, were able to love, laugh and cry and because they had families that love and miss them.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Yay! Me likey this story!

Good plot, good character development

Nice sentence structure and grammsar!
TheDecepticonFemme1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great story, I love it! :D
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice story, I liked it. The only thing I noticed and feel to point out is the fact that you made Will 'Major' in this story. Since I assume that this is taking place after Mission City and not after Egypt, the title is wrong. Will has been a Captain at the first movie, Major came later.

Beside that this was a nice piece of input into the growing friendship of Will and Ironhide.

Greetings

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
TheMusicofMySoul chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love this story so much. I completely agree with Will in this. I hate to hear of troop bashing and how ungrateful some of us can be. How would they deal with the horrors our troops have faced? They are obviously not willing to fight to preserve our freedom, so be grateful that SOMEONE out there is willing to make the sacrifices needed to accomplish this.

I thank you for writing this, I'm glad someone out there shares my view on this. God Bless our troops :)
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was very good. I really enjoyed that! Thank you for sharing that!

Paula
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Awesome. Thats about all I can say. Awesome. Very moving. Well done
ElsaFrozen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Awe, you got to love Ironhide. I think it is a sweet story, but I am sad about his girlfriend
num1Ironhidefan chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Ah, that was sweet.

Ironhide and Will are my two fav. characters and I just love ot see them talking.

You presented Ironhide's 'soft' side nicely, and not too unconvincingly.

Lovely story, indeed!
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I LOVED it!

You should really write more. BTW I love Ironhide!

TMR
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OUTSTANDING! Will knocks it out of the park!
What-About-Now chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw

Thats like the only word I can use to describe that. It was so sweet! I loved the depth you used with the relationship between Ironhide and Lennox. I love there bond together! For a first fic .That wasnt sucky. That was brilliant. Write again Please :D

David IEatxAutobots