Reviews for Remy's Barbie Girl
JasmineBella chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Sorry to see it end, but it ended good! Hope you post more!
WarKnyte chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Nice! Very nice end to a fun story. _
Goddess of Destiny chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I laughed so hard at the playlist with a winky face -snickers- That was great. And of course Rogue figures out that she liked what Remy was doing only after he stopped. Nice turn around at the end where she decides to go after him. Whoo completed fanfic!
JasmineBella chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
It started off cute and has now become something more substantial! You should write a chapter about their date. Maybe give them an adventure all their own! Looking forward to more! So glad to see an update!
Goddess of Destiny chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
“ but in Rogue's experience, it was better to start farther away when dealing with the man leaning easily against the wall of the hallway,”
Easily a lot of love for that sentence. Because it’s one of those things where you suspect that’s where you’re going for with commenting on her taking a step back but you still hold back on the reveal in a fun-tastic way. (It’s a word. Look it I up in Etienne’s book!)
“Well I like de sound of 'we', Chere," Remy purred slightly, seemingly unperturbed by her anger.
Everybody knows that when Remy purrs things just got real! What do you mean they don’t? Well I’m telling them now! Sheesh, don’t y’all pay attention?
"And even if we could, nobody said I'd want to with the likes of you."
"Nobody said otherwise neither, Rogue,"
Vhat is das? Remy with logic? No!
“Where did he come from? Did he always just show up out of thin it?”
-giggles- He’s a magician!
“Rogue was just good with numbers.”
I find this ironic considering our conversation
"That no good thieving swamp rat had taken her I-pod right out of her room!"
Well raise of hands on who saw that one coming
Persson chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
awesome! cant wait for the rest! :D
Alisha chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I liked this a lot - keep it up! I want to see more of how Remy is going "prove it to her" when he's actually just existing and she's the one inexplicably drawn to him
ElvenMuggle chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Oh great, now that song is going to be stuck in my head all day :P lol

Yep, I liked it-and this is not a pun-though I kind of wished for more interaction but it was still good.

Was that Remy's trap? Or did he just take the opportunity? Could be either one. I love the sneaky Remy, he's so cute...Even though he is an imaginary character, he's still cute )

As for songs referring to Remy/Rogue...Every time I hear that song Absolutely by Nine Days I think of them. Though I doubt you would ever hear that in a club, I still think of them when I hear it.

Happy writing! :)

PS: Sometimes if I'm at a dead end in a story, I read someone else's work to inspire me. Not fanfiction, but I'll read a classic book, something I know is bound to be good. A couple weeks ago I finished Gone With the Wind and my mind has been working in overdrive ever since. Or just watch a good movie, that works too.

Or, I watch a BAD movie and I'll get so pissed off about how bad the writing is, I go to work on something, just to prove to the world that not everything is that bad. LOL

Or sometimes (I don't know if this works for everyone, but I know it works for me) I'll just start writing out a Remy/Rogue conversation and just let it lead me wherever. If I like it, then I build the rest of the chapter around that and kind of write in backwards. If any of this is making any sense to you. Lol, I just ate a lot of sugar and my hands are shaking and my brain is like WOW. Anyway-I like to start off with them talking sometimes because I just think they are so easy and so fun to write, and they make writing fun.

Anyhoo, I'll go now-and good luck on dead end :)
ElvenMuggle chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Ok, scratch my last critique. You did much better on this chapter with the descriptions! I liked this one better than the first-I suppose because it had more Remy/Rogue interactions.

My favorite part was the beginning sequence. Just that match of tug of war is the epitome of their relationship. Rogue pulls away, just to have Remy pull her back ;)

It had it's funny moments too. I liked Rogue's thought of: Ew, black! Disgusting, just like him. But my favorite line of the chapter was: She didn't touch it, that had been next to his butt!

That made me LOL

I actually do have critique-except it's not a critique but more of helpful hint. You misspelled ridiculous :)

I'm actually very interested to see what Remy comes up with next, so update! And give me my cookie for my review! _
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Okey Doke, here I am, as requested :)

I gotta say-I love stories where Kitty meddles. To me, it just keeps rightly in tune with her character and makes the story more believable.

Remy was very Remy. I liked that he was so blunt about how he liked her backside-most guys would never just come out and say that, so for Remy to say it, it's just...Remy. Lol. And just from that one line it lets Rogue (and the reader) know that he says what he wants and that he obviously enjoys getting under her skin. So in all, you kept him in character as well.

The only real critique that I have is that you could have maybe put a little more into the details of what Rogue was feeling...But I liked it and I'm heading off to read the next chappie. That is, if will let me. It's acting funky today, isn't it?
Kai-Qui chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Well as you already know from my PM that I watched the animated cartoon series in the 90's and they had the Rogue/Gambit story line. I like that one the best, Rougue only belongs with Gambit in my little opinion. So I loved this story, I wouldn't mind seeing you expand it beyond a onshot. :) Jami
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hahaha - Remy would say that. Silly, Cajun :)
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this is a oneshot, isn't it? there should be more. ;( XD lol
adv. reader chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i thought it had a grate mix of love and humor. you should write more romys only make it longer.
Spicy Sweet chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
hey, this was so cute...i really enjoyed write really well and i like the chemistry you have between gambit and rogue...i think you should consider writing a drama/romance with them cuz i think you would do an awesome did a great job on your first romy, you should definetily write more...anyway great chapter...take care