Reviews for You Know That Wyoming Will Be Your New Home
unutterably stupid dragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
(laughter) delightful! And sooooooooooo Heyes and Curry ... I know, not helpful, but love this story!
GreatOne chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I liked this story, too! It sure took that mean old Governor long enough. Those poor former-outlaws. (that plot bunny of mine is biting at my toes, and I may have to start typing, despite my rusty AS & J's memories. This is all your fault..LOL! (just kidding!)) Mary :)
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hahaha I loved this story! And Heyes's 'reading the Bible'. lmbo That was funny. Only, I would so never do that! But anyway, it was a really good story. Well written as well! Good job, write more! :)
GSJessica chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
First of all let me say, "Fenton M. Harcourt", hahaha! That was lovely. I'd have liked to see more of him, even if his name is Mudd :-)

This was a really nice story. It read lightly and quickly, quite enjoyable all the way around. The characterizations were okay; could see Curry's pouty, sullen look quite vividly.

I did feel you could have fleshed out the narrative a bit more. Much of the scene-setting detail was missing. For example, in the opening scenes Curry felt rather like he was floating through the story in a foggy void. I couldn't tell where, physically, they were, in a jail cell? in the doctor's office? in the sheriff's office? Curry also seemed to be running around loose during all that. Just a touch more scene-setting would have helped-don't have to be flowery and excessive on description, just drop in bits to create the scene more solidly.

All in all, though, delightful. It's been a while since I read an AS&J story and this was a lovely return. Thanks!
Penski chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw...Heyes is hurt bad and then they have to break big rocks into gravel for year!. Poor Heyes and Kid! And Heyes reforming the prisoners by reading Bible smut - LOL!

Another wonderful story - thanks for the entertainment!