Reviews for One More Time
Kishiku chapter 1 . 4/16
Awww I loved the ending the most! Really sweet and cute! Great Story! :D
Aww.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
hey, can you please make more chapter? I wanna know how their friends will react seeing their reunion like that and please give more detailed story about their first lifetime. it will also be interesting if they have met and be reincarnated more than once. it's so romantic. thanks if you fulfill my request!
Tsuki No Yukihime chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i really love it !

most specially the reunion part !
so sweet !
She Who Walks In Starlight chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I. Love. This. Story! Now the only thing that would make this better is if you wrote Ichigo's reaction to Rukia's suicide
broken emerald chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Beautiful beautiful story. Wished there was a longer version
shie0917 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
wow...that line was powerful...great story XD
RukiaDeathberry chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OMG how kawaii. Seriously I am running out of words. I really really loved this one-shot! It's totally new story-line (at least for me) I just can't express how much I loved this fic.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Ichigo & Rukia are so adorable
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really liked this story! I love those things on past lives its soo cool and interesting. pretty cool one-shot :D
dg4g chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Hey, I know that you wrote this a while ago, but I just wanted to say that I really liked it. I read it a while back and recently I've been looking for it to read again; I just find it that good. But yeah. Just wanted to say that.

IchiRuki FTW!

-dg4g
orainZ chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
you manage to make a simple plot so touching... i'm sincerely moved..nice work!
forever-will-love2112 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was so sweet! at first i was like what? but i loved the ending! you should use this for something like a short story compotition.
ebonynightwriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome! I wish this was more than a one-shot, it would have made an interesting story of you had any ideas on how to continue it... *hint hint* ;)

~Toushi
Shelbypf chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I like it :D
Ayaka chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
It's really beautiful and the suicide scene was so tragic!