Reviews for Dream spaces and nightmare times
badly-knitted chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Ianto is resourceful and patient, and he understands Jack so much better than any of the others, possibly better than anyone Jack has ever met. They deserve to have a long and happy normal life, growing old together the way Jack sometimes dreams. I know Ianto would give him that if he could.

Immortality is not something any sane person would wish for.
badly-knitted chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
This is so sweet. Poor Tosh, such a dreadful week but her friends make her feel better, and Owen takes care of her in every way possible because there are always other ways to give pleasure.

I hope Ianto doersn't remember his antics in the morning, he'd be so embarrassed!
badly-knitted chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
This is my favourite so far, a really good exploration of what un-life is like for Owen. i love the way Ianto does whatever he can to help Owen feel less abnormal, encouraging him to let Tosh love him. Jack's feelings of guilt make me sad; this wasn't what he intended for Owen, he just wanted to save someone he cared about but everything went wrong and instead he condemned Owen to a life worse than death.
badly-knitted chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
I'm not a fan of Gwen, but I have to say you've done a terrific job here of portraying her inner thoughts, her desires and dreams, and her reaction to a horrific scenario without actually bashing her. You show her faults clearly but so that they're understandable, and she learns a valuable lesson here. Well done.
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Poor Ianto, so conflicted. But Jack can bring him peace and a safe haven by pushing him to face his demons and accept the truth,
Janto chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Oh, God. Amazingly written and touching. Love the Janto
Meatball42 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
This story nearly made me cry at several points. I loved each chapter, especially how you put in so much Janto, really made Owen a person rather than a snark-emitting plot device as many authors do, and refrained from Gwen-bashing. This was so in-character and perfect, you hit all theri worst fears right on the head. Adding to favs. Thanks so much for writing this.
Algazoth chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Absolutely loved the structure of this one. That last bit of chapter 5 was the best, not for the smut though, but because is was very ic for them both imo.
Falling.Through.Wonderland chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
WOW perfectly fantastic this story gives you a good insight into the characters lives especially Jack and Iantos - of course - great story any way.

Merry Christmas too :P
Marian.Locksley chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
this is quite possibly the best story i have ever read and that is seriously saying something.

dreams are so potent that we see things in them, feel things in them that we are afrais to admit to, you captured that perfectly.

"in the dream space before the nightmares that is enough" that is amazing, and it is true

you are a truely talented writer
CydneyElyse chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This actually made me cry when i read it. Its good. A really deep inner meaning. To me? It is beautiful
SexySiri chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Aww, great chapter.
toobeauty chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
another beautiful chapter! really enjoyed reading it !
toobeauty chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
aww this was wonderful!
natn chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I am really enjoying this particular series of stories-your Ianto is so very wonderful.