Reviews for Windstorm
I love this pair chapter 6 . 2/19
I love this pair and can't get enough of them! thanks a lot for creating this; felt yr commitment in the six chapters. most satisfying and well-written fanfic!
Someone random chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Enna publishers?
Winona chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Make another book!
Winona chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love it
It totally is so true!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Short, memorable, and sweet. You sure have a knack for writing! :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
(O。O")
Ka-tay's mind chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Cue horrified gasp.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Ah, here we see the tragic backstory. I love how you seemed to capture Wallace's personality effortlessly in this chapter. Must've been a great deal of writing :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I love your writing, it's absolutely intriguing. It captures the moment perfectly, and I have no idea how you do it.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
First chapter and I believe you deserve SO MUCH MORE reviews!
Midi-Arai chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
warning: i am a about to fangirl so freaking bad.

...
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE THIS! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING FANFIC EVAH! FMNDGHFAHDGSYUEGYAKNJEHGRJKYIHNJGHEBWDHFUEBWHJNDFFHHUYGYEHDFYGDHU
*Fangirls to much*

*my leafeon comes and slaps me until i stop*

Thanks wolf... ANYWAY. YES! I LOVE IT! MUST RESIT TO FANGIRL AGAIN!
epiccface chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
i love this fanfiction! there should be more fanfics with wallace and winona, just like this one. and your word choice is AMAZING! but i think you should have more... evil stuff in it. but still, this is awesome and you should make even more fanfics like this.
rhcpftw chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Well, what can I say? Absolutely marvelous! Sure, the ending was expected, but very well executed! The way you described feelings were credible and I found myself easily relating to them.

Not only that, but the characters were very well portrayed, especially coming from a series that has very limited focus on just that. I am very happy I stumbled upon your story and I'll see what else you have written!

I hope you have a love story like this about Yellow - a good female protagonist in manga is rarer than unicorns, so I'd love to read a good story about her.
PokeKid 25 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
What the heck! I read this 2 years ago and I didn't post a review?! Oh well, better late than never...YOUR STORY IS STILL AS AWESOME AS EVER!
diverSEA chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This is so well written ! One of the best Gracefulshipping fics around You portrayed their personalities well And the story makes a lot of sense. If only these happened in the manga...3

You have to write moree