Reviews for Strawberry Bubbles
ForgottenShoeLaces chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Lol hilarious stuff :)
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
All I can say is...holy. freaking. Shit. I have never laughed so damn hard in my LIFE! Oh gosh, congratulations. I love this to pieces; grey underpants? Yeah, I'd say they've been around the block once if twice. XP well done!
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was beyond hilarious and it was VERY well written. I love the SevDraco hints and Draco was absolutely perfect, in my opinion, in this story. This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions for Severus & Draco. I loved this alot, along with the song sections you put in there.
Sharzam chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
What is this I don't even... I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. And ewwwwwwwwy, Snape's undies DX

Awesome story, made my day.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
... I have NO IDEA what to make of this fic... Its funny in a sort of demented, awkward way... Love the (slight)slash bits and the Toybox songs!
Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wowwww what an awesome funny story :))) loved it soooooo much!
Agnostic Mathematician chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OH SHIT. NUFF SAID.
sunako-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
omg xD this was soooo funny xD snape taking a bath with harry and draco helping? hehe xD ssoo funny I still cant stop laughing xD hehe please continue writing these kinds of crack fics :) so cute and funny xD
moooon chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
whaaaaaaa...

love it but im soooo confused!
GoesKaboom chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh my god, I don't think I have ever laughed that hard at a fanfiction in my life. Sexy Snape indeed...

And now I'm going to have the Sailor Song stuck in my head for the rest of eternity. Thanks a lot. :)

Cheers,

Kaboom
Ivorey-Nites-Dream chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
oh. my god...funniest f**king thing i've ever read! and seriously...where did you get the idea of Snape being sexy...except from sense and sensibility...cuz he was cute and sweet in that...but i mean omg! it was hilarious! i loved it!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
AHAHAHHAHAHA/ :D
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
HAHA!
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
funniest most bestest fanfiction ever! i normally like more sex but my sides hurt so bad from laughing i forgot all about it! brava!
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
fuck, FUNNIEST shit I've ever read, man, I'm crying with laughter, I'm so glad the house is empty. I do not know how you did it! What gave you the inspiration? Man, you are so gifted. Comedy is the hardest thing to write and you had me in stitches! Awesome!