Reviews for Naruto the Undertaker
Wwe fan gams chapter 12 . 1/22
Hope more comming soon I kinda think it be cool if gara could use all three faces of mick foley also who going to be triple H also who will be stone cold and how about adding a couple classic wrestlers like junk yard dog, or hulk hogan or maybe tommy dreamer or RVD .
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
What a chapter loved the ending... Liking this story.
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Naruto X Hinata!
hagone uchiha chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
awsome story keep up the good work. and make longer chapters or REST IN PEACE
kooloowarrior chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Hmm HHH... What about choji? Just have HHH make him really muscular... Oooo what about the Dudley's? Or edge & christian?
maxridelover chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
please write more this is great!
Lord Mortensen chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
awesome! update soon!
savemgs chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
when you update this ill have celebration so huge, so grandiose, so spectacular, that it will never,be one like it EEEEEEEEVER, again!
Maybe Chris Jericho?
DZ2 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I am enjoying this story greatly; I think that anyone who can portray the Undertaker without it resorting to an actual wrestling fic is a brilliant author.

I love the new Naruto and the lines of the Undertaker spoken through him - like the HELL IN A CELL lines - are AWESOME!

R...I...P
king of shadows chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
keep up the damn good work keep it up and post soon

arishi akuma/storm demon
swagwell chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
why do i get the feeling gaara joins the order of death? heres an idea, put all of the jinchuriki in the order of death
Safire Ranmako chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
Will you ever update this fic? It's the best Naruto/Wrestling Crossover in the whole section and I've been waiting for two years for the next chapter. So could you please update soon?
22 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
read 7 chapters and im sorry but this is horrible. not your fault though. the idea was stupid to begin with.
jh831 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
great story. i see you havn't updated since 09. any update plans?
Kamen Rider Abyss Diend chapter 12 . 7/30/2011