Reviews for The Hunt of the Halfa
Dani phan chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
ok i like it, but couldn't you just keep everything the way it was in the series and add on... i can tell you edited a lot to make sure it made sense, but I'm very confused... sorry
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Alright, I've read to this point, but I don't know if I'll go farther.

First off, how is Danny a Halfa? He's not half of anything, he's a full mutant. You can't be half a mutant, like you could be a half ghost.

Next, how does he know he's the Halfa? That hasn't been explained, not sure if it ever will, since a lot has been left unexplained. Was he told? How'd he get all this info on how Mutant powers originated, if no other mutant seems to even know!

Why did he not take away Sam's powers when he realized he accidentally gave them to her? He's constantly in touch with other mutants, knows their pain, and yet willingly puts Sam in danger for no apparent reason? You didn't do a very good job explaining why he doesn't just remove her powers. Especially after this chapter, where he ends it by pretty much saying "Hey, if they find out I gave you mutant powers, they'll torture you. but don't worry, I'll keep you safe, by letting you keep the powers I gave you in the first place, that apparently you never use anyways."

Why have we not seen Sam use her powers? It was mentioned she can control plants, but we've NEVER seen her do it.

How does Danny fight the bad mutants? You mentioned that before as well, but we haven't seen it. does he "go Mutant" and look like Phantom does in the cartoon, or something?

HOW does he remove powers? How does he give them? Again, completely unexplained.

Why has Danny only used one power so far from the original show? He only flew, once, everything else is made up, like mind-reading, and the power transfer.

Dani sorta just shows up unexplained. You said you'd get to that, and seeing as this is marked complete, I'm sure you did, but you didn't give us any info on her when she just pops in the middle of a chapter.

Danny giving Jazz powers seems like blackmail. she sees him using his, so he transfers a power into her. If she reveals him, she reveals them both, and that didn't even seem to occur to either of them.

The explanation behind the mutants was... lame. it was lame. In fact, that's why I'm not sure I want to read ahead, it was so out of place, that it was lame. that's not how mutant powers work, that's magic, not mutation! the first mutants weren't born with their abilities, they taught themselves how to control the weather, and move things with their minds? and then it just sorta started being born into people? if that's the case, EVERYONE could learn to use powers, even the Hunters. So really, everyone is a mutant.

All in all, this needs work. It's half-way through the story, and there are so many questions, that I'm sure won't ever be answered. I may seem cruel, and too be honest, I can be, but right now, I'm not. Because nothing right now makes sense, and your Danny seems like an idiot(probably the closest thing to canon we've got in this story). Good day too you.
Little bit 1o1 chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Me like. Please update soon i would love to see what happens next.
starr1095 chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
that was an awsome chapter! please update soon! it was really good! loved the story so much have a sequel please!
Danny Phantom Is a Girl chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Outstanding! Wonderfull! Can you make a sququel? (is that how you spell it?) eather way, PLEASE? This story was fantastic!
starr1095 chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
uh o that is so slightly bad not the story the judgement that was really good though slightly confusing with the battle scenes loved it though it was really good and amazing
starr1095 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
oh no thats bad poor danny though i feel bad for him to make that disicion poor him anyway that was awsome i loved the chapter sorry it took me so long to review i loved it it was amazing please update soon
danny phantom is a girl chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
hurry hurry hurry! i love this damn story!
Blue Element chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
'YAY! A rendition of two of my favourite things! Danny Phantom, and X-men!' I said loudly after reading the seventh chapter. My sister looks sleepily over at me from her own coat, glares and goes back to sleep.

Ops! But great story! I can't wait for the next update!
omgphantom chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
O...MY...GOD...

that was so f*cking awsome!
serin2 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
this is not a video game. italics on the key terms is highly annoying, regular descriptions should not have it.

you also need more description, you're not excatly bringing this story to life.

ja ne,
starr1095 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
aw poor danny that was sweet i loved it please udpate soon it was awsome update soon
ILOVETHISSTORY101 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
I LOVE IT!
starr1095 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Dude that was an awsome chapter I loved GO MUTANTS! Loved it update soon
serin2 chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
hello! you leave where he get the 'chosen halfa' thing from. most people would not randomly generate that idea. is it a mental complex he develope when he saw what his powers are? did someone, like clockwork, tell him?

even if they were taught about the 'halfa' how would he realize that it was him?

you probably should have used a word other than 'halfa' unless you're going to make him one half one thing, and one half another. too many people treat 'halfa' as a word of it's own. it's just 'half' and 'a' smashed together.

ja ne,