Reviews for Centennial
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 1/4
Really, really lovely centenary story! Great that all went well for the Cullens!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
very sweet :) love it
Airekel chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I don't usually read one shots, because they always leave me wanting more. However, I'm really glad I read this one. It's lovely, and, of course, I cried. Go figure! Thanks so much for writing it, and for sharing it with us. BTW - I loved the idea of the pearl and sapphire ring, and Edward renewing his vows to Bella. That was so romantic. Thanks again for sharing this beautiful piece.
blue'sgirl2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awwwwwwwwww and wow
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cute and sweet.
sgtollius chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
i swear you make Edward look more perfect then he already is and the more i read your stories the more i feel like killing Bella to have Edward to myself. its just not fair for her to have the perfect guy in the universe! i want one! waaaa! XD

love the ring business. its such a beautiful scene.

-Love ST
robsten63 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Cute :)
Avaerial chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was such a beautiful and romantic story! Great read, it was lovely! I espeically enjoyed reading about the ring, very clever twist you threw it ;D

Anyways, keep up the great writing! I love all of your stories!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love beautiful little one shots like this!
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was SO sweet! But also poignant with Bella's memories!

I would love to see you do a story about Renesmee and jacob! Let me know if you do!

Emory
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is pretty good. It definitely meets my standards for FSC, so in it goes. I don't know if they send you an alert for that. do they?

do you wanna help with the community?

the only thing i would say about this is, don't have Edward call Bella 'love' so often (with how often ff dudes do it, you'd think it was her real name and Bella was a nickname), because it kind of takes away from the name when he does use it. also, don't put 'my' before it. I guess it's kinda an opinion thing, but, personally, I hate it when people do that. Edward very, very rarely calls Bella anything with 'my'. Actually, he only does it twice. Once in Eclipse, when he's lulling Bella to sleep after talking about Tanya, once in Breaking Dawn when introducing Bella to Tanya. So a very occasional 'my' is okay, whereas a 'my' every endearment is not.

Sorry, that makes me sound really persnickety and nasty, I know. Don't listen to me. It' sjust my opinion.

Anyways, one other thing I had to say. Do you have a beta? You should seriously consider getting one. They help your writing sO much.

I can tell you how to get one, or even be your beta, if you want. I dunno if you've read anything of mine or not, but you might think I'm a crap writer, in which case it would probably insult you that I'm offering to be your beta. in that case, just say 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO WAY!' and I'll get it.

Anyway, cute story, and I'll check out your other ones and probably add them to communities too.

Toodles!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Very sweet. I like that you included just enough details to make it feel like it had been a century without really getting too complicated with it!

Bella's profession and the need for it sounds prophetic to me! Excellent details throughout!

Glad I read it!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Cute!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh, cute cute cute :)! I really liked, thought the thought of Charlie and Renee dead almost made me cry...
Tracish chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was such a sweet story. Good read. Perfect.