Reviews for Untamable
readwithcats chapter 6 . 5/31
Darn it! Why, oh, why does life need to be so cruel?! This isn't freaking finished! You need to update and finish it! Now!
Chemical Cat chapter 6 . 3/7
This is a grate story! It's s funny, and cute, and I just love it! I really hope you decide to write more soon :D
TurningintoR chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Hi I like this fic, and I love the idea, and I've just started a really long holiday, so would I be able to try and write more of the fic? I'm not on FF anymore but I've got an AO3 account, and I'm TurningintoR. I haven't written anything for D. GM yet but I've done a few Les Mis fics. I'd suggest reading Not Quite A Fairy tale which is the longest and I'm going to update soon. Thanks, R
DeathKitsune666 chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
0Book0Worm0 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I hope you'll update as I am going through my alerts and deleting anything that hasn't been updated in a while. I would be sad to have to delete this.
Rayany Amor chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
No. No. NO! It's been years! YEARS! And your note on your profile is from may! Why why so long so you enjoy torturing us? DX we just wanted to read your fic does that make us bad people? Please update? Pwease? (
A chance to fly chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
What an amazing story! Seriously, I'm in love with it. You're one of those authors who makes me believe in their story. I was reading this with a break in between to eat dinner, and I found that little Allen and hybrid Kanda kept floating around my head during that time :D
I really hope you'll continue this (You can do it! I believe in you! :D) and also that someone will write a sequel to it...I'd love to see older Kanda and Allen 'snuggle together', as you phrased it ;D Actually, I'd really love to write it myself, but I'm already having a hard time keeping up with my current fan fic, so taking on another one wouldn't be wise, unfortunately.
Thanks a lot for writing this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but take your time, of course. Until next time!
Koinu-chan chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is really great, you can't stop there.
shuhana chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
That was so sweet,wish kanda would take allen favor,please more chapter and update soon
Wasted Potential chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Oh wow, I forgot this existed. Jesus, has it really been over 3 years? Amazing. Well, I look forward to seeing how it all ends. I remember enjoying it a great deal way back when.
May-Ruzuki chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Oh my god I could picture Allen and Timcanpy bonding so perfectly in my head...
Kei-Kat chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Please please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE! I love this and I need more! I'll give you virtual cookies, cake, pie or whatever you want! You can even have my soul! I'll be your maid, slave, friend or anything you want! Just please update this story! It's my life! .
duchessme chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
cute and that the end?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
just write another chapter already!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2013