Reviews for Things The Shakespeare Characters Would Never Say
RedVinesFTW chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
You should do Othello (:
Pumpkin2Face chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
(so I've only read Romeo and Juliet, and Macbeth so I'm only reading the first two chapters)

Romeo and Juliet parody thing wasn't that funny

Macbeth however had me laughing to the point tears came out of my eyes. Oh my god the Banquo '...in bed' joke was hysterical!
evol love chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
I adored every moment of this! The best was Titania saying magic is the work of satan. kudos. again, you're amazing!
evol love chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh my God, I absolutely love this! "Paris: That's hot"

you're amazing.
Missglitterystars chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is hilarious! mwhahaha
Sparkling Sugarcane chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
I love this. Shakespeare crack is the best variety there is. One suggestion, though:

HAMLET NEEDS TO BE PARODIED. NOW!

-sugar

certified hamlet geek
unamuerte chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Ha ha so random I lovett!
typicalRAinbow chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Epic! Twelfth night is my faveroite Shakespeare play :D My fav line would ethier be

Toby: Andrew? Maria? Are you two consuming large amounts of alcoholic beverages?

or

Andrew Toby and Maria comlimenting Malvolio

Buts Sebastian's Olsen Twins one was epic too...Dam you I can't pick XD
notbrianna chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
That was awsome! You should totally do Hamlet next.
RavenofPyre chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
XD Loved it!
Obscure Bird chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
:D Ha ha ha! That was great! With a comedy, you'd figure there wouln't be as much room to make it funnier, but hot damn! was I wrong! I gave up trying to pick a few favorite ones.. They're all so bloody funny!
Obscure Bird chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Wow! The "in bed" one was priceless! And who the hell would ever guess a Macbeth/Macduff joke would actually work! The one where Lady Macbeth is being all lovey though has got to be my favorite. Awesome work!
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
"Why can't you be more like Rosaline?" Ha ha ha!

That's bloody great!
typicalRAinbow chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Hmm turning a tradedy in to a romance...what comerdy :D Macbeth is such a smooth talker lol
alphabetz chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh, that was too funny. If my class had read this then maybe more people would pay attention. My favorite was the cross dressing part.