Reviews for The Imperative
I love them together ;)
TheTofurkey chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Yay! The other wolf mystery has been solved! Sort of. He doesn't say which brother, but I'm going to assume it's Jacob. He's the only other person who cares that much about Bella. And he used to be best friends with both Bella and Embry.

I guess this is THE END the end. I feel really satisfied with where you left your characters. Bella and Embry are about to start a family together. Jacob seems to be dealing with everything, as does Edward. I still feel bad for Edward, but not enough to jeopardize Embry's happiness. I am so Team Embry.

So happy!
TheTofurkey chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Even now, during all of this, his love and concern for Bella are the most apparent emotions in the chapter. If Embry was a real person, I'd be crushing on him so hard haha.
TheTofurkey chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
A baby! I loved Embry's reaction. He's so young, but damn it if that werewolf isn't more mature than most men twice his age. And Bella handled it better than I expected. They're going to have such a cute little family together. I really do think Bella and Embry's personalities mesh together well. They're a perfect couple.

I enjoyed seeing that Embry still feels vulnerable when it comes to Bella. Maybe now that they're going to start a family together he'll feel more secure in their relationship. And I REALLY enjoyed reading from Embry's point of view again. I've missed the wolf.

I'm sad that this is the end! I'll be thrilled if I can find another story that I love half as much as this one. Thank you again for writing Bella and Embry's story and sharing it with us!
TheTofurkey chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Some work things have kept me from reading this story over the past few days and it has been KILLING MEEEEE. But now I'm back and can continue tearing through this story as usual!

I don't think I'd be able to handle the whole "pack mind meld" thing. I don't know how Bella showed her face at Sam and Emily's knowing that everyone there with a Y chromosome has seen her naked. Gah!

I've missed this couple. They're so freaking cute together.
TheTofurkey chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I'm so happy for these two! I keep forgetting they're as young as they are. Bella's request regarding children brought it all back. Speaking of children...the next chapter has consequences? Like...CONSEQUENCES consequences?

I had also neglected to make the connection between Bella and Embry's shared single-parent childhoods. I think that makes them even more perfect for each other. I kind of wish S.M. Had made Embry Bella's choice in the series. They make an amazing couple!
TheTofurkey chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Aha! So that was what Embry was busy taking care of. He's being really sweet about this whole thing, trying to make everything perfect for her. I love that he is nervous too. His insecurity makes him so freaking adorable, I can't even say.

I hope everything goes as planned for these two. The poor guy is trying so hard.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
"Chocolate Milkshake Day" is just about the cutest thing EVER. They are so adorable. I am insanely jealous and would like to celebrate my own Chocolate Milkshake Day. Especially if its anything like theirs, haha.

I had no idea this story would be told from Bella's point of view, but I'm enjoying it!

I want to know what Embry has to take care of before they go away for the weekend...
whataboutwhatineed chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
loved it so much
k1942 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
No wonder Bella hoped that was the memory Embry would share with his pack brothers! That was a dream and a half!
k1942 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
It was a lovely, beautiful first time. Every girl should be so lucky!
k1942 chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Not the worst thing to have happened, obviously. They are young,but very much in love and always will be. I,too, hope Jacob gets lucky and imprints, and that some century Edward finds a little happiness also.
k1942 chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Oh Bella, you may just have beaten the odds, or lost to them, depending on how you feel about it.
k1942 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Sounds like young love to me, and youthful energy, too! Great weekend, even with the phonecall from Alice. I'm glad she and Bella are still friends, and Bella keeps in touch with the Cullens. They love her, too, after all.
k1942 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
The guy may only be eighteen, but he's a real romantic, and that's all kinds of good! This voyage they are about to embark upon together will be memorable, just for his preparations.