Reviews for If Your Fate Depended on a Cat
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Could you write a story where 2 of the wickershams die, and one is left alone? Thanks!
anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
ln the version of the musical I saw, the guy who played the cat in the hat was good looking. Does the cat get a love interest in your story? I thought it was adorable when Maizy kisses him on the cheek and he blushes and runs away screaming.
Somekidsomewhere chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Laughed just a little there. It may just be because it's four in the morning, but nevertheless, well done :D Quite a hilarious take.
Nightshade9802 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Can't wait for the rest of the story.
disneydork29175 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Was the Dark Knight reference Quinzy? As in Harley Quinn?

Great chapter, and great story! I wish you'd update this story, I want to see where it's going!

Love and Seuss forever,

Em Cabot
SheWhoLovesSherlock chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Love it! Oooh is there a cat quibzy romance? Exciting! Please update, please?
DulyNotedAndDiscredited chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I am actually playing the Cat in the Hat for my school musical and your story has given me a far few ideas ;) New chapters please?
Seussicalfan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I like it. Keep going. I can see it really going places!
emrys-ite chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Oh my gosh this was great! I had so much fun reading it. Our school did Seussical this spring. In the third chapter, when Mr. and Mrs. Mayor were singing "How to Raise a Child" I went to iTunes and played the song while reading the section. Same at the end of this chapter and how it's the beginning of "Horton Hears a Who". I love it! Keep updating! :D
Misto4Ever chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
This story is rather entertaining. I love Seussical, I'm currently in a community theatre production and loving every minute of it :)
Melody Python-Veria chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Not that it seems you'll update, but I'll favourite and review just in case!

You really got personalities down well. Funny, the person who plays the Cat in the Hat for my school play of Seussical is a ladies man.

Really, great. I hope you get around to updating (though it seems very unlikely)!
showtunediva chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
This is a great fan fiction. I am not familiar with Suessical so I am reading other's fan fictions to try to familirize myself with the chracters. Post more soon!
Snooze Button chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Weirdest thing? I've only read the first, short chapter so far, and I LOVE it, haha. I love your style. You seem to have a confident writing style, and it comes out well, considering the play you're writing about. Awesome!

By the way, my high school is doing a production of Seussical now (though even though this is my second time in a production of Seussical, I'm still an ensemble Who. It sucks to be a frosh).
Mahersal chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
This chappy was genius! I am now on a Seuss spree as I watched "The Cat in the Hat" "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" "The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat" and "Green Eggs and Ham" on the 25 Days of Christmas. I am determined to get a Cat in the Hat hat for Christmas. I love him! He's so coy and sneeky to get his way! I love mischief!
Habeous Corpus chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
didn't get the reference. Unless it was the bird smacking the cat. Then i did :)

I like the filler chapters. Filler is what makes a sandwich a sandwich. :)