Reviews for Vivacious Butterflies
D-chi chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
and she was right to worry! stupid ali al-saachez. scott mcneil, you used to have integrity!
StormyMonday chapter 29 . 11/30/2010
I think that would be my favorite dream too. )
D-chi chapter 29 . 11/29/2010
Pirate Lockon will be the one to save us all.
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 28 . 11/27/2010
I love this series you are doing! Keep up the good work!
StormyMonday chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
Nice update. Thanks for posting. (Sorry. I know that's not much of a review. -_-;;)
D-chi chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
We need a pink-haired Gundam Meister.
D-chi chapter 27 . 11/12/2010
Aw, that's nice. I like that. Feldt likes seeing all of Lockon, at his best and worst.
StormyMonday chapter 26 . 11/12/2010
Awwww, it's so like him to reassure her like that. )
StormyMonday chapter 25 . 11/9/2010
I always did feel bad for her. That's a really tough spot to be in. Realistically from a moral point of view, I'm not ok with them actually being together, with the possible exception of after she's of legal age. (Which I know would be classified as AU.) On the other hand, I can totally see things from her point of view. Been there, done that, as we used to say beck in the day. )
D-chi chapter 25 . 11/8/2010
Well. Lockon IS Irish. Something tells me it would be hilarious. The kind of hilarious that ends up on the news.
D-chi chapter 24 . 11/3/2010
That is adorable. Haro flowers OTP!
Gerolf chapter 23 . 9/26/2010
A very interesting series you have here. I read it when you first started, but the lack of updates made me believe it was dead. I am happy to see that you have continued it though. Very nice job, keep up the great work.
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 21 . 8/24/2010
I hope you dont mind me suggesting this..

But i think it'd be nice if you did a dabble from Lockons point of veiw.

Where is plans to set her up with Setsuna finally work and he gets this tight feeling in his chest.
D-chi chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
Pfft Setsuna. That is all.
Mrs.Hedlund2007 chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
Love your past three updates! Can't wait to see what else you have planned!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »