Reviews for Justice Born
ZalelTribal chapter 2 . 4/10
Nuuu continuuuuu
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Apologies for phone typing. Innkeeper wasn't named that I saw, and Nell is lovely. But the boys are lovelier. You just want to snuggle them to death! But Yuri would bite...
AiFire chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
love the story! when will the next chapter be release? can't wait to read it! _
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
This too is something along those lines of indescribable. I am in love with how you write these characters, and I myself will be cosplaying by late of next year, I hope that you continue to write in order to continue to put out more information onto the web about Vesperia. The fandom is smaller than I would have hoped and it's good to see that some people really do care for the characters.

I hope all of your stories continue going well, I will be checking back regularily. You can look me up here: if you message me I would be more than willing to get to know you better. We do have common interests after all.
FantasyXDayDreamer chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I loved reading this! It's very well written, and you've written them in character really well!

But the conversation at the end has left me on a cliffhanger! I like that, it keeps the reader hooked, and you've also written them in a way that you know what's going through their minds or how they're feeling!

Hope you update soon!

~FantasyXDayDreamer
Ana Paula92 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Ah - so cute. Just read it, and I really liked it.

Will you keep this up?
RyokoYuy chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
So cute! I look forward to seeing what develops!
MoonlightLilyXIII chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Waddya know... I didn't go online for a week or so and here's already a fresh & delicious new chapter for me to chow down. First off, before I catch my breath, WOW!

“I don’t think you wanted to leave this,” said Yuri, holding out the framed photograph he had retrieved from the wall. As usual, he hadn’t really thought through the why of his actions; it had just seemed important, for some reason.

- This is why I like your unique way when describing even the most minor of details in the personalities of the characters. They play out so well. I mean, come on, people! Most authors these days barely spend their time going thoroughly through the traits of endearing characters. If it's Yuri, they usually just make him very sarcastic. It ain't a bad thing, truthfully it's a plus point for them too, but on the side note, it also lacks a trait for a complicated person like Yuri. It's like he's missing a part of himself; The more mature & serious "light" in him. People really shouldn't just associate him with the darkness, ya know...

“I don’t really know what the big deal is. I’m just going to get dirty again.” Yuri laughed at the appalled look that Flynn gave him in response, and suddenly knew why—and how—the house of a drunk was so clean.

- That was potrayed very nicely. I always imagined Yuri saying something like that to Flynn, "It's pointless" or the sort. Aww... Flynn's already a neat freak at such a tender age. Ain't too difficult to imagine though; He picks up after his mother, after all.

“What are you, my mom?” He lifted his hands, crisscrossed with dark lines of dirt.

“Not bad. How do you feel?”

Yuri rubbed at his cheek.

“Shiny,” he said.

- *Suffers from a fit of laughter* Now I can finally imagine Flynn being such a mother hen to Yuri. I bet Yuri secretly likes it albeit not admitting so. After all, he's the only one who tries his hardest to NOT worship the ground in which Flynn struts upon whilst everyone else does & showers his with praise. "Shiny"? What a choice of words! Of all adjectives, I certainly didn't expect that. Nice one, another point for you to be able to actually make me smirk in front of the monitor screen.

“But it’s some kind of black-gray-brown-purple mixture.” He looked at Yuri curiously. “Are you part Krityan or something?”

- This hair colour issue has always been a problem for me. Some tend to describe it as dull violet while most others say that it's raven black. Yours fit perfectly as I always had the tendency to test a character's hair colour on photoshop with the eye dropper tool (Was it?) before using some sort of colouring media like water paint. The weird part is, the game itself describes Yuri as "An outlaw with long black hair dressed in a completely black outfit". I never thought of that possibilty. Another point for the creativity. Yeah, his father or mother could have probably been Krityan. Where else would he have gotten such beautiful facial features? XD As for Flynn, he's probably mixed British/American for all we know XD (Just kidding - Crystal blue eyes & blonde hair)

“Friends. Huh. They just get you in more trouble.”

“Maybe the bad ones. There is such a thing as someone who’s got your back, you know.”

“Oh, is that what you’re like, Mr. Goody-Goody?” Yuri smirked.

Flynn shrugged.

“I mean, I’m sure being all noble and crap gets you lots of friends.”

- I can somehow reflect & relate to that piece of conversation. There's truth in what Yuri said about friends backstabbing each other. Flynn is such a sweet one-in-a-million-guy. Someone commented on a video on Youtube before, describing Flynn as "someone you would be proud to bring home to your parents & they would definitely take an instant liking to him as your future husband, whether you are a son or a daughter" *laughs*

Phew. That's all for now. By the way, will Glass Fortress be updated soon XD ? I can't wait for some more Yuri/Flynn adorableness (Is that even a word?). Damn you for the cliff hanger! I don't last hanging on the edge of a cliff for very long you know~!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Dear Strawberry Champagne:

You are awesome. Keep up the good work.

XOXO,

-BC

P.S.: I really liked the introduction to this chapter. It captured the emotion of the first scene perfectly.
Rarusu chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I love this story so much! I loved how you put in how Yuri loves sweets and how Flynn pointed out his purply hair XD
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
o.O “But it’s some kind of black-gray-brown-purple mixture.” What about just calling it "black"? That seems kind of... meaninglessly long-winded.

Other than that, I think we're going strong. I'm a bit curious about what's going on, but I'll keep my guesses to myself, hehe.

Update soon, ne?

~~Kat
CBK chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh my, a sequel of sorts! Sweet!

There really needs to be more fanfiction like this one, keep it up, okay?

CrystallizedPen chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Woa, a new story about Kid!Yuri and Flynn. Yeah!

Yuri sure is naughty even when he was just a kid. Climbing the roof, and stealing money and gets chased by the Knight. That's just so like him. You understand the character well.

Does something happen with 'Flan's father'? Update soon,'kay?
badculture chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You are a cliff-hanging fiend.

In other news: I'm officially taking you off my story alerts and putting you on author alerts instead.

I love the way you write Yuri and Flynn; it's so nice to find a writer who puts so much personality and feeling into writing admist all the ZOMG1!1 SLASH! around these parts. Reading your stories feels like getting to know some old friends a little better than before.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
"Muttering a particularly colorful curse that he had learned by keeping his ears open but that no one had ever bothered to scold him about,"

That's quite a mouthful... I think it's already a given that an orphaned kid like Yuri would have no one reprimanding his bad language, and on the same token, I don't doubt Yuri would hear those words to begin with.

"What was his name? Flan?" Yuri has a better memory than that... ;P I know a few days went by without talking, but would a kid really forget the name of a friendly face that quickly?

But despite that, still a very good job. - I like how they are portrayed, really. Still small and not old enough to fully solidify their manners, but you can see where the adult behaviors come from. I'm glad to see more of the situation you've set up. Keep going!

~~Kat