Reviews for Late Night Reflections
nice :-D
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Aw, I feel so bad for Lisbon sometimes :(
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Beautiful fic - the parallel drawn between Lisbon's father and Jane is so perfect - utterly believable and deeply heart-wrenching.
tromana chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think you dealt with 2 of the cliches very well. There's the perfect hint of sadness, without it being too angsty throughout. Looking forward to seeing you deal with more? x tromana
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Don't rewrite. This works really well, a believable take on Lisbon's background. All the sadness, without being overblown. And her acknowledgment that she's been forced into trying to fix Jane, whether she consciously wants to or not. Like it. Lots.
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
wow, very deep. i liked it :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Poor Lisbon.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
Frogster chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I do like it. Gives good explanations for why Lisbon is the way she is, how her family got torn apart. Was any of that canon, or did you just think it up? Anyway, possibly why you're not happy with the second half is because that part hasn't really been explored yet. We only have a foundation-that line you quoted-and hopes that season 2 will have more. So don't feel bad. You did fine, and I hope you write more soon.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I absolutely loved it. It was nice to see another view on Lisbon's father and her past. I loved how you wrote it. I'm not fond of first person, but this didn't bother me in the slightest because it was so natural. My favorite line was:

So powerful, yet bittersweet. sigh, great job!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Good character study! I think Lisbon mentioned though when her dad killed himself that he almost took them with him. Not sure - but to me it sounded like his death was more violent.
TheSecretHeart chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I liked this, an interesting view into Lisbon's mind... :)
cureless chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
"Forget Glinda the good witch, she showed people the safe way home. Hail Teresa Lisbon, chosen to watch helplessly as people gave up on the world."

that one is what catches me the most..

very beautiful insight to Lisbon's mind and her thoughts..

I thought the second part was better though..

but all in all u did a good job..

there's not much Lisbon-centric fiction here

so it's always a pleasure to have more _