Reviews for How To Be Dead
DrizzyJ chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
OMG!I luv this story it is sooo intresting and mysterious! keep up the good ! and please,please,please update soon(:
jayrielovee chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
AH! Please I know you're busy but update soon! And your French is good too, plus this chapter just seemed better written than the previous. Maybe it's the beta? Anyway, good job and update soon! :D
Leaf26 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
A real interesting story, I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the good work and Update Soon!
jayrielovee chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Amazing! I love this! The way you writ flows really well, and I especially love the vocabulary! That, combined with the story line is making for a very interesting story so far. Keep it up and update soon!

Xox

-jayme
libbydb chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Really loving your story! I can't wait for your next chapter, I'm very intrigued!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Really cool story...i really wanna know how it all ends

UPDATE SOON!

-lia
Chibibook chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
This is a very interesting story! I do hope that you will continue it! I want to see what will happen! Please update I honestly think this story is worth continuing writing for. Please, please update soon!
Rockgirl28 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Very nice! Did she actually see Derek? Hmm... Well only one way to find out so please update as soon as possible! :D
Chicken-Raiser-in-Texas chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I am a flashback writer myself, so I would have to say that I like them. They leave a nice indicater if Casey really did push Derek to disappear. Please write more!
BritPaige13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I like this. I think everything you've written so far is good. I like the plotline. What if it was Derek she saw? And what was the incident? Don't leave us in suspense too long.
kitkat0425 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
cant wait for you too update! it was an interesting chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next, will casey really see derek again? i hopse so.
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This story is very well-written and I can't wait to read more of it! Keep up the good work! :D
Mel9700 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I'm interested in your story and looking forward to reading more!
Dimples08 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I just started reading your story and I am already beginning to love it. Can't wait to find out more. Please update soon.
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Consider my fancy tickled. This is an intriguing start, and I really like your Casey POV so far. Update! :)