Reviews for In Passing
stars shine out chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Awww! Absolutely, heartbreakingly beautiful!
Ember Nickel chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Hah, I like how Luna can just see that Snape is spying for Dumbledore. Nice touch.
Ember Nickel chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
Is this Snape? Interesting comparison, but I think her family's love would have had a noticeable impact on her. And "Filius" is Flitwick's first name.

Andromeda and Frank's were interesting, as well.
loveislouder94 chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
This shows Percy in a kinder light, which is nice. Well done! :) And yes, I have seen Deathly Hallows and went to the midnight screening. It was amazing! :)
downstage chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Aww, this is so sad! All of these drabbles are really good, and sweet. I loved the first one :)
loveislouder94 chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
wow. This chapter really made me empathise with Petunia. In such a short piece you captured her sadness at her sisters death, and regret at their relationship, or lack thereof. Great job! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
I actually feel sorry for Pansy here, something I never thought I'd say...an interesting piece, to say the least. Great job! :)
Lux chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Oh snapey...how heartfelt.
loveislouder94 chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
Aw! Good on Ginny for punching him though. xcellent description, too. Keep updating. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
What a terrible thing for Molly to have to endure, but I think you were right - despite everything, Arthurs' death would hit her hardest.
Julia Claire chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
I liked it a lot, it showed a side of Snape we don't normally see, but it was believable too.
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This sheds new and interesting light on a character whose only side we see is the dark side, in the books. Nicely done.
loveislouder94 chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
I think you've really captured Luna, and her ability to be so perceptive. Keep updating. D
loveislouder94 chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
I love how you can pack so much truth and feeling into such a small space. Nice work!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Short, but brilliantly written and very enjoyable.

Great job!