Reviews for Mirror Mirror
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Well. It's at the point where I'm doubting anyone can stop Edge. Really, he's getting stronger, and the people who can fight are dwindling.
redsandman99 chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
So now Edge has Matt too. Well if he's going to make Matt put on shows like that, I don't mind him having Matt under his control. That was hot.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Well. It was a trip, but I liked it. It was like Jeff was falling deeper and deeper down a rabbit hole, everything slowly slipping further and further out of control. And now, he has none.
redsandman99 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Great chapter
redsandman99 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Poor Adam. Gangrel shouldn't have hurt him like that.

This is getting very interesting. Keep up the good work.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Hmm, what an interesting chapter. But I do wonder what will happen to Adam now?
redsandman99 chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Oh Adam...denial is not a good thing. It really isn't.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
Ah, the puppet scene. It was as creepy as I thought it would be.

As for Christian and Gangrel coming back, at least someone's telling Adam what's what. But Adam's in denial, and that won't help anything at all...

Merry Christmas, GPQ, and awesome update.
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
I just finished chapters 1-6 of this story and I must say WOW! This is really good and different. God I even feel bad for Randy which doesn't happen often. And hmm who is at the door? Could it be Taker by chance?
GrandpasGuitars chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Poor Randal, having all those crazies play with him. We've lost him to Edge and the dark side.

Adam's still oblivious, poor guy.

Oh, I think it's Christian at the door. After all, this is probably around the time he was negotiating his return in Feb, and he wants to see his bro before he does.

I'm so excited about the next update! Soon? Please?
redsandman99 chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Oh boy, John really has done a number on Randy. I wonder who's at Adam's door. Can't wait to find out soon.
Terrahfry chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Poor Randal, he's being driven crazy by John.. I still like Cena better insane like this.

Love the song title, BTW. XD.

Wonderfully horrific. I loves it, XP!

Wonderful puppet, indeed (grins evilly) O.o Oh, I mean, uh.. Poor Randy.. yeah, that's it :P

Lol, Jeri's confused... and frightened!

Mor's also in the dark. Cena's seems like he has everyone fooled. Randy has no one to turn to.

Awesome! Like I said, I love when you write these two! XD.

-Terrah
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Damn, poor Randy. Cena is just evil with him.
eeelleira chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
I MISS EDGE! D:
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Creepy! Creepy!

Oh God, I've been waiting for this update, and I loved it.