Reviews for Lost in the Past
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 8/15
i found it odd that stagira was trying to convince cameron to free herself, when stagira owns people herself. yes, she treats her property well, but that doesnt at all change the fact that she definetly owns them, ordering them around and punishing them when they are 'bad' and whatnot. just thought it was a lil inconsistant. thats just one thing tho, your story is def good, ill be sure to read the rest of your stories after this, tysm for writing them!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 23 . 8/29/2016
You do the best SCC stories I have ever come across. This one is no exception. The unique historical setting was done very well and the characters fit. I hope we see more of this version of Cameron at some point. Or more of any SCC? but I love virtually anything you want to write and would be happy to read anything you want to share with us. Hope you still enjoy writing. Keep up the good work.
The Wastelander chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
I wasn't too sure about this story at first but after the second chapter I couldn't stop reading. You did an amazing job with making cameron fit into ancient greece/rome (well as much as a terminator can fit in anyway). I really hope you continue this series. You are without a doubt my favourite Terminator writer please keep up the amazing work
modesty1021 chapter 23 . 2/11/2016
Just beautiful
Jaely chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Wow... just wow... I love this story! I really can't wait until you do start the sequel to this story. I was looking for it. I don't know if you gave up on it, or you didn't have it labeled in your summaries or what, but I would really love to know if you do. I do know that you have slow updates, as I've been reading and following your To Find What Is Mine and To Fight for What Is Mine for YEARS now. Before I even knew you were on this site at all... I think before this site was even around to be honest... So I'm not sure if the story is still in the works or you have shelved it for some reason. But I will say, that you will have one very dedicated reader if you do decide to do it! I couldn't stop reading this story the moment I started it. The complexities of it are wonderful, but I didn't really expect anything less from a piece that dates back into antiquity after reading your Xena fics. The information about the societies and cultures you put in them are highly detailed and very interesting. I'm very much looking forward to seeing more... At least I do hope to.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
Just rered this.. I still love this story. It was amazing and so well written.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 23 . 1/2/2015
That was a stroke of genius tying into the rest of the series. Now I wish you would continue with it where the series left off. But it's still great where it stands.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 22 . 1/2/2015
This was absolutely wonderful. I need to read the epilogue, but I must say this story was masterful. It was a little slow when they were traveling but it picked up quickly. Though it was very different from its source's general features, the integration was seamless. This last chapter truly brought out the emotions of death and the unknown future, but it was also so full of contentment of a full life. The glimpse into the culture and myths were something else. I would have like to have found out about what happened in Rome after they left along with the myths that were surely created about Cameron.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Wow. Finally decided to review though it's complete. This is one of my first forays into this fandom's fan fiction. It's been awhile since I watched to show, but this is wonderful. Very creative. You seem very informed of the history and culture of this time. It's quite immersive and exciting. I like how you integrated skynet and terminators in a way for someone from that time to understand. The discussions of freedom are interesting. I Have high hopes for the relationship.
Swampje chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
I love rereading this story every once in a while, it's beautifully written!
DL chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
What a long, intense and adventure filled journey. I love how you are able to bring out the humanity in Cameron without losing her esence as a terminator. I also loved all the information about greek mythology
Andi82 chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
It has been some time since I first read this story and I never gave a review. Now after rereading it, I just want to thank you for this great piece of entertainment. It's truly my favorite non jameron tscc story.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I have always believed that this fic both needs and deserves a sequel, and I am have been eagerly awaiting it. The ending kinda demands it you know. So much needs to be explained form this ending. Just saying. Anyways, as to this fic, it was great, really, really great, so thank you ever so much for writing it, and goodbye for now.
fireman12468 chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
hope you write a sequel, this is amazing.
SixPerfections chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
Wow. Amazing effort. That was some story. It was beautiful. And I learned more about Ancient Rome and Greece than I have in a long time. Terrific writing! :D