Reviews for Hubris
lastarael chapter 7 . 9/15/2017
Wow! Great fic! Well-written with a lot of quality attention put into the details. I loved Sam's final decision to stay with Dean, and how it felt like coming home. Beautiful.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
That ending was the sound of the world coming around right side up again.
JSML chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
wow this was really well written. your writing style is compelling to read and while I kind of knew that Sam and Dean would get back together again, I found myself doubting how the ending would turn out. I totally didn't see Sam losing his job just like that. I loved their reunion. Your characterization of Dean and Sam seem spot on. Great fic!
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I'm pretty sure Sam know exactly what he's looking at. Poor guy. HIs past rises up and bites him in the ass again.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Why is Sam alone? We're missing a few people.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Pretty good. Sam was a major dick, though.
itisfinished12062015 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Interesting. I think the profiler role fit Sam well and I enjoyed seeing how he would play that role. As soon as the shapeshifter was alluded to
I was waiting for Dean to show. Especially since the scene between him and Sam started the story, except he never said the line about not wanting to do that alone...or did Sam not care when he said it. Anyway I'm glad you waited till the end and even teased the fact that Sam would leave him again before you resolved it. Just out of curiosity, where did you get the inspiration for this story? Please PM me with your thoughts.

Nevertheless thanks for posting it. It was a good read. I'd be curious to see how this world pans out as opposed to the original. Your newest reader,

-Kittyhawk09
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Good story. It is well constructed and believable. Sam fits right into this life, doesn't he?
Flame Ride chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
This whole story...kind of breaks my heart.
Nicolene B chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Interesting story
firesage101 chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
awesome
dreamerlc chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I love you
Ilovethestorys chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
I have to admit I didn't see it going there. I'm not sure what I expected, maybe more of a Fed!sam throwdown, I guess. I like what you did though. It was well thought out and developed well. I liked the souring of Henrickson the longer they worked the case. I also like that it really feels like you knew where you were headed with this from the get go. All that to say, I think it was greaf. Thanks for posting.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Oh man, I loved this story so much! You don't even know! I really would like to see a sequel. Or at least a oneshot for the episode where Henricksen catches them in season 3. Great job.
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Nice, I like it. Should do a sequel.