Reviews for Sub Rosa: Metallica Saga
Shadow the silly chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
I am greatly enjoying this series. Thanks for the update.
Romanec chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
"Her jaw just plain fucking dropped".

WHOA. You're not supposed to write chapter so freaking awesome the readers can't think of in-depth responses. (Um, no, really, you ARE _). Oh, I love this. AGAIN. Definitely grabbed my attention with the stalkergundampilotrejects ... Ah, I can't think of anything else. So I'm just going to sit around and wait for your updates. No matter how long they take. :D Thanks!
wind dancer1981 chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
happy to see you updating again _
Jingying chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
Haha- cute end to the chapter. I was wondering what Duo's big sacrifice was going to be. I really like how this fic is shaping up. The job change has wonderful potential for conflict and growth, the introduction of three other "potentials" leaves a lot of suspense and a plethora of plot opportunities, and the relationships among the Gundum pilots is improving but still strained... have I mentioned how I like a little bit of conflicted angst? Love it. And love your fics. :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ang chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
*Gasp* I'm thoroughly depressed that there is no more yet. XD I hope you'll be posting more of this soon. Please.
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Hey there:) I really like this fic and I'm completely hooked to it. There's one part I don't understand, though:

"Heero hadn't offered until he'd realized how much I wanted it." Did he think Heero didn't desire him or what? Hm poor Duo under all the torture:) I was a little disappointed in all the arguments Heero threw to Duo. I expected them to bother me a little but oh well. Your fic, your plot:) Take care and good luck with the continuation.
Faith1 chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
The suspense is killing me here! This is a really great fic. Am so curious as to who the mystery stalker is. Really hope you continue with this soon...it's brilliant! Keep writing! _
camillian chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
i'm so intrigued! troit is still a mystery and the others have to find a way to get out of this alive while help is still far off. you certainly know how to keep a captive audience. great job and i hope to read your next chapter soon!
Jingying chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
Interesting. I was almost expecting Zechs to be the crazy stalker, but I'm glad it's an OC instead. Makes it a bit more unpredictable.
roninlvr chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Oh wow. I finished this chapter and went oh no, what a place to stop! Then I remembered that you loved cliffhangers!

This is the first time that I am writing feedback for any of the Sub Rosa stories. That is because, I just read them all! _ I hope to get a chance to go back and write individual comments for several chapters that I really enjoyed.

A few days ago, I was looking over summaries of some Heero/Duo stories that I hadn't yet read and I decided to try the chapter 10 of this story to see if it grabbed me. It did immediately and then I decided to start from chapter 1.

When I started to read, I remembered, that it was a sequel. I then read all of the Sub Rosa stories from the begining. Once I started, I did not deal well with interruptions. :D (My poor sister, who called me, got ignored for a bit! I think she forgave me! XD)

I am really enjoying the various plots and how the pilots interact with each other. Once I got to 'Panic,' I actually went back and reread the first story. I was then able to view both Heero and Wufei's reactions and conversations to Duo differently. It was a lot of fun!

I look forward to seeing how this guy got around Duo and to see if how Wufei and Heero rescue Duo. I also look forward to reading more of this great saga! I am really enjoying it!
Faith1 chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Ah! Cliffhangers are evil! Wow, this chapter was really tense. Just when Duo and Heero are starting to get their problems sorted out Duo is drugged by creepy-ninja-type-man. I enjoy the way you write, it's very clear and doesn't go over the top with description. I can't wait to read more of this...keep writing!
wind dancer1981 chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
poor Duo T_T cant wait tell the next chapter and (disturbed- enough)is one of my favorite songs _
Svenka chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
I like your stories and your ideas, but there is one thing which bothers me. You don't remain consistent between your own chapters. I was most jarring in the first story in the Sub Rosa series, where you had them spend the night in a hotel in L2, get up and talk, and then go immediately back to sleep to spend the night again, seemingly forgetting that they had just woken up and it should have been morning.

It occurred here as well, where you specifically mention they they were heading to L3, but now you have them at L6. It's happened other times. It makes it seem as if you don't proofread or backcheck your own stories for consistency.

There are, also, only five Lagrange points for any two body system, which is where the colonies are located (I believe the two body system they use is the Earth and the Moon). This means that there couldn't be an L6 to begin with as it wouldn't be in a geostationary orbit.
camillian chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
i'm really glad to see more updates on Sub Rosa. i'm trying to figure out who this guy is and how does he know so much about everyone. please update when you can :)
wind dancer1981 chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I enjoyed it and well enjoy the next one even more _-
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »