Reviews for Whoa, Baby!
okay, this is ADORABLE!

i love protective!Karev!

very very sweet.

i really enjoyed this.

i love the way you had derek, not completely okay but not killing alex.

just derek.

very sweet.

thanks for this.
CountessRipper chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Awww this story was sooooo cute! You should make a sequel. I completely understand, though, if you are too busy to write one.

Lots of Love!

bookworm45 chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Aww, that was really sweet. I'm glad Alex got to deliver the baby and that he did so well with it. :)
Meredith should've drowned lol chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Totally kicks merediths ass! LOL
Darling Pretty chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
URGH, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'M SORRY, OKAY?

I'm going to appeal to the fact that you're going through (a crazy amount of) AP tests so you know the crazy stress. And now I'm procrastinating on the stressing so I have plenty o' time you write you that review that you so deserve.

Speaking of your story, how about I get to that, eh?

Well, this should come as a shocker. I mean, really, you might want to sit down for this revelation. I'm not really sure that your heart can handle this shock. I. LOVED. IT. You okay? I don't need to call an ambulance?

But seriously, I really did love it. Of course, I'm not going to despise any story in which Addison happily has Alex's baby, but I really loved it. Ridiculously Calm Addison is always nice to see. She WOULD be calm going into labor. I loved Alex and Derek both being nervous. And I love that Alex delivered baby Adrina (cute name, btdubs). And I think that it's nice that Addison and Derek get some closure. And that Derek took the first picture. Just a very cute scene at the end in general. Makes me happy.

Okay, I really have to get back to that studying thing. I'm really sorry that I broke my pinky promise. I know that's a serious offense. And I'm sorry. Truly sorry. It's just been a very busy, stressful week. You know how it is.

Loved it and I can't wait for more from you.

Juli chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
IOU one fabulously fantastic review within the next 24 hours. And I pinky promise that you will get it unless I get struck by a random bolt of lightning or Crucio-ed (past tense?) into oblivion.

But this was wonderful and amazing. And I'm not wasting any more adjectives on this fake review. Deal with it.

PoodleCharlie chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
Def interested in what happens next!
Can't wait for an update! :) -Charlie
kate811 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Oh my gosh, sorry I'm 3 thousand years late! And you went and called me one of the best reviewers, too! :( Well I'm here now!

First of all, I love how Addison just calmly calls to admit herself as a patient and then tells Richard to send someone up to clean up the mess she made when her water broke!

Secondly, I loved Addison demanding drugs and saying she was an idiot thinking she could do it naturally and Karev feeling like her intern again.

Thirdly I love the fact that Derek was the one to hold Addison's hand and that Alex was the one to deliver little Adrina! And I especially loved Derek and Addison's reaction to Alex suggesting it: Derek's head whipped up at the suggestion, and he and Addison simultaneously squealed, "What?" I also enjoyed the fact that Addie and Derek experienced a sort of closure.

And then the ending! 3 So sweet. I love them. I love their little family. And I'm so sad it's over! But I guess this means you get to update some other Addex stories of yours now! (Coming from the Queen of No Room to Talk)

Good luck with your AP exams. 4? That's insane.

- Kate :)
McShip chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Haha, loved the ending! :) Sad this fic is over, I really enjoyed reading it! :)
iamkellylouise chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
The perfect ending ) I've really enjoyed this fic but then when haven't I enjoyed one of yours! Love 3
OhTheFangirling chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
AW this is such a cute story! I love it!Update soon maybe an epilogue!
McMuffin chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Aww this was so cute! Can't believe it's over, it was amazing... and I love that Alex delivered the baby :)
hijinklum chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Naww, it's over! Very nicely done though!

Haha, Addie-in-pain was kinda funny. I can definitely see her grabbing Karev by the scrubs and demanding an epi.

Well, nice work! It was a nice ending for this methinks. I can't wait to see hwat you come up with next!

OhTheFangirling chapter 9 . 4/1/2010