Reviews for The Heir
MissusMe chapter 18 . 8/24
This story is absolutely amazing and I'm so sorry that I haven't been reviewing! The story has taken so many unexpected twists and turns and I love how true you've stayed to the characterization you've built up with everyone! Question: Will we be hearing from Ginny soon? I'm assuming she's alive because I can't see the The Order not making a huge deal of it or his parents not even mentioning it. Other than that last moment when before Dumbledore was attacked, it didn't seem as though she held any true animosity towards Harry. It seemed that was just stating facts when trying to warn Dumbledore. Also! She DOES have that mark on her arm and I don't think she would let him put that on her without at least a little loyalty to him, even if it was just I'm response to her anger with Ron and being treated like a child. Not even Hermione would have let him mark her when they were doing whatever that was. Another thing, Harry compared kissing her to 'electricity being shot through him' and admitted he loved her, albeit in a roundabout way to Draco. There was never any resolution on that relationship, though I understand Harry has bigger problems at the moment. I can't wait to see what use he'll find for Sirius and what it may mean for James and Lily. I suspect that 'paybacks a bitch' means we're about to get some action and I'm really curious to see what that means and if the Order or Voldy is involved. Please keep writing! And thank you for this story! Even if you abandon it here, it'd still go in my favourites!
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 17 . 8/7
Lovely. Please keep going with the story. Can't wait for the next update.
BluePIX chapter 16 . 8/6
UPDATE chapter 18 . 8/4
when will u update
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 18 . 8/1
Oh wow he killed Sirius?
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 18 . 7/31
Hopefully the frequent updates will be just as good as this latest chapter.
G.Potter93 chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
What's happened to Harry!
I want him to go off the rails crazy and badass
G.Potter93 chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Gosh is Harry going to be light !?
He hadn't really even done anything badass yet either :(
G.Potter93 chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Interesting. Ginny swears she's not killing but then who is doing it?

And that little bit of confusion from Harry at the end was great!
G.Potter93 chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
That ending! Awesome :)
Have to say I didn't see that coming !
choclatbandit chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
So she's a spy, wow that was a shocker. I never expected that! 0.0
G.Potter93 chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
Brilliant again!
Two chapters, Yey! The story is heating up!
G.Potter93 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Love it! Although for being such an evil tosser Harry really should do it himself. Or kill Ginny!
G.Potter93 chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
Ahhhhhhhhh you cannot leave it there!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Sans's Wife chapter 3 . 1/2/2015