Reviews for Darkest Night
fanficnewbee chapter 29 . 19h
Loved the ending, yeah!
Anon chapter 23 . 5/25
Just a head's up, American schools have different terms for faculty than British schools. We don't have headmasters or headmistresses (unless you're in a private school that usually has mostly rich kids), we call the head of a school a principal. And Americans don't say "Oi" or "bloody", they say "Hey" and either "damn" or "f**k".
Outofthisworldgal chapter 29 . 4/20
How is Dudley still alive? That is what 700 pounds of fat. That is a disturbing picture. I am just glad that Vernon and Petunia got their just deserts and the twins had a better life
crystal484 chapter 29 . 3/29
i love this story thank you for your hard work
sjrodgers23 chapter 29 . 11/3/2016
loved it thank you
Loony69 chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Loved it. I don't think I read exactly what happed to Bella did she get prison or loony bin?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2016

Good.
icestick chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
One two three oh my god
harryislife chapter 29 . 1/22/2016
Really good, I don't understand why people think that James didn't die for Harry. You bashed Dumbledore and yet took how Harry survived the killing curse as fact. Apart from that I liked this.
006955699 chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
As amusing as this was to read wouldn't simply the oblivate spell work just as well? Aha I guess not doing so does make it a bit more interesting though. Then he might also have to obliviate the wolf pack as well, however, since they would know about her relationship with the Cullen's though I doubt they'd really mind just obliviating her since they don't care for the Cullen's anyways.

Honestly this story is a bit wonky in terms of grammar usage and overal quality. Luna is very out of character as well but I guess since you made her inaudible that's alright I suppose. There are a lot of plot holes like for instance we don't know if Edward can see into any of their minds. If he had been able to he would have been able to know that they figured out they were vampires sooner. Alice as well should have known already with her ability which as I see it does work when concerning the three. This story is pretty fast pace overal I think it's 6/10 rating. I do like the plot though but the flow is a bit choppy. Nice story though, glad to have stumbled on it.
bloodedlife94 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
ehh. I thought Luna was mute?
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »