Reviews for Darkest Night
YuunaFiction chapter 17 . 2/20
Honestly, the story is jumping all over the place. Everything is happening way too fast, the characters are incredibly ooc, and the grammar is very patchy. This needs a real cleanup job and a beta.
mysteryheart chapter 9 . 2/10
it's spelled definitely not defiantly
Bele chapter 15 . 12/6/2019
hi there. you have an interesting story going but there are to many discontinuity errors to keep reading... in one of the other chapters Luna was talking to Edward, know he wants to know how she can talk. the chapter before Edward was in school to give Alice his car keys, now he is home before them... I think this story would benefit from a major overhaul. I'll put it on my follow list so I will get an info if you fef around to fo it. cheers!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2019
y
Ra1nb0wF1re chapter 24 . 9/1/2019
Wasn’t Harry 'Hadrian' in the very beginning and not 'Harrison'?

Other than that, there are no other big blunders and the story is really great!
retired10 chapter 29 . 8/6/2019
Absolutely brilliant story! Thank you for sharing such an amazing gift, your writing!
Kushka chapter 29 . 6/24/2019
Ok story
HoneyBear84 chapter 29 . 2/9/2019
I'm I right in guessing that all the Cullen children was turn at a certain age? Loved the story
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 7/24/2018
Haha I’m glad they aren’t going to Hogwarts, they would never have been left alone. Grandpa Sev...that’s was awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 7/24/2018
Didn’t he bring the cribs and everything with him from Privet Drive?
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 7/24/2018
I’m glad he refuses to pay to take the twins. Hopefully he sterilizes Dudley cause if this happened once it’s boubd to happen again.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 7/24/2018
They should Steriluze Dudley while they are there so this doesn’t happen again. Though if Harry did a blood adoption hopefully the twins would look more like Harry than Dudley.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 7/24/2018
Haha so cute.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 7/24/2018
Lol using the vampire excuse...did she not clue into the fact that Carlisle is a doctor and around blood all the time she needs a better excuse.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 7/24/2018
Lol so far Draco seems to be the only one of the trio that hasn’t needed a medical personnel in the last week...you would have thought that with Voldemort gone Harry wouldn’t have so many health issues lol.
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »