Reviews for Darkest Night
lulu chapter 13 . 4/18
Why was lost luna talking if shes...mute...still love this story though its awesome
little chibi cherub chapter 2 . 3/10
Ah that's why it sounded so familiar! :)
Cantrona chapter 29 . 1/28
I think you could do a re-read of this story and edit it up a bit, fix a few sentences. And maybe even bulk it up a bit more. I think it could easily be a good 10k words longs and then be perfect.
The name thing was an issue all throughout the story. Harry was Harry in the narration, sometimes Hadrian, Draco sometimes called him Drian, the police guy called him Harisson, it was an utter mess. But for the most part you refereed to him as Harry, and Draco vs drake wasn't really an issue. I think if you just made a small remark in the earlier part of the story that his official name was Harisson Potter, and then called him Harry from then on it would save the reader a lot of headache. Same with Luna, just call her Luna, while Eclipse is a great alias for her, you use her actual name too much for it to be considered a good choice as an author. They weren't actually on the run from the ministry anyway, so it shouldn't matter all too much.
The story had a good plot, great plot actually, and I really liked it, but it could do with a lot of beefing up. You didn't really include that many good Edward/Harry scenes either. Still, I enjoyed this story and it was a good read. The happy ending is a very happy ending indeed and that made me feel all fuzzy inside.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 29 . 1/3
i love it
tamashiyuki chapter 29 . 12/19/2013
Muy muy bueno!
beautyfan0102 chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
So earlier in the story Sirius was a vampire. Now he is not? I'm confused.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
You said Hermione was already dead in a previous chapter and now she is dead again only this time because of Dumbles. I think Ron was dead as well but I can't remember for sure on that one.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Why can't Edward hear Draco, Harry, and Luna's thought conversations?
Beth5572 chapter 29 . 9/27/2013
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you write more to this story because I love it.

Terri
beauty12 chapter 29 . 9/8/2013
great story really-really liked it
Kittens Kat chapter 29 . 8/13/2013
THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY! THANK YOU!
cilia-chan chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
wow, I'm sooo gonna love this fic... the two first chapters blew me away! I can't point out exactly what made me feel this way, but there is something in the way that you started the whole thing, and the way you wrote the relationship between Harry, Luna and Draco.. and also the sneak peak of Harry and Edward through Alice vision, and I loved the way Edward reacted!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Nie mam pojęcia dlaczego rating M, gdy nie ma żadnych ''ostrzejszych'' scen. Nic. Przeczytałam do końca, bo myślałam, że może coś będzie, a tu pustka. Nie powiem, że opowiadanie złe, ale czytałam wiele podobnych crossowerów, które były lepsze.
Radzę zmienić na K/K, bo na taki rating zasługuje.
Doom chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
mark this crap slash gay homo weinie washer something will ya...
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »