Reviews for Darkest Night
Loony69 chapter 29 . 7/27
Loved it. I don't think I read exactly what happed to Bella did she get prison or loony bin?
Luna was talking?!

icestick chapter 3 . 4/12
icestick chapter 1 . 4/12
One two three oh my god
harryislife chapter 29 . 1/22
Really good, I don't understand why people think that James didn't die for Harry. You bashed Dumbledore and yet took how Harry survived the killing curse as fact. Apart from that I liked this.
CyroCore chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
As amusing as this was to read wouldn't simply the oblivate spell work just as well? Aha I guess not doing so does make it a bit more interesting though. Then he might also have to obliviate the wolf pack as well, however, since they would know about her relationship with the Cullen's though I doubt they'd really mind just obliviating her since they don't care for the Cullen's anyways.

Honestly this story is a bit wonky in terms of grammar usage and overal quality. Luna is very out of character as well but I guess since you made her inaudible that's alright I suppose. There are a lot of plot holes like for instance we don't know if Edward can see into any of their minds. If he had been able to he would have been able to know that they figured out they were vampires sooner. Alice as well should have known already with her ability which as I see it does work when concerning the three. This story is pretty fast pace overal I think it's 6/10 rating. I do like the plot though but the flow is a bit choppy. Nice story though, glad to have stumbled on it.
bloodedlife94 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
ehh. I thought Luna was mute?
Kain129 chapter 29 . 8/15/2015
loved the story thanks alot
BookLover120 chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
Noooo Aime chapter 29 . 7/10/2015
Hi !
Hoooo i love this story !
Hihihi thank you !

Une fan ;)
MyFluffleFix chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
Luna accidentally spoke to Edward. Great fic btw. I rarely see any good Edward x Harry. Also it was just the use of " " instead of ' '. LOVE YOU.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
I can tell you that you are as good as a writer, in fact I am reading all of your stories that deal with Twilight again.
1,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »