Reviews for Like a UPS Truck
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Vampire stamina definitely does come in handy!
DisguisedasInnocent chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I remember this fanfic piece and the others that you have done being the reason that I checked out this fandom in the first place. And I tell you what, I love it. So thank you for letting me find one of the best femslash pairings around (they soo need to actually get together in the books!).

That said I loved the way that you made the beginning sound like Ivy was fucking Rachel, but then changed it around so what the reader thought was happening really wasn't. Then the descriptions of the two women were amazing, and so rich that it wasn't hard at all to imagine them.

Thanks for the great story. :) I loved the UPS jokes ;)
YouWishICare chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Always deliver like a UPS truck..

Oh how I love that.

This was hot though..this was hot.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very funny.

-Kate
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Angst free lovin' yeah!
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hahahaha I love the whole "I wanted UPS Express, not Priority Mail." That was to funny. Nice job, as always your story was original and worth reading over and over.
visiblestar chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Love love LOVE it :D :D :D :D Rachel is such a tease. I love how Ivy makes her squirm. She deserves it... plus it was really hot *fans self* You really have Ivy and Rachel perfected :)
Miss Darkmoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Thank youu fembuck...

You can always make my night ;) This was really awesome!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
"Teases are only lovable when they deliver.”

Sums up my thoughts on their relationship exactly. You can only jerk than chain so often...

Lovely Story.
1010'jin chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I think my brain just malfunctioned. That, my friend, was-for lack of better word-hot. I just...wow. I don't think I can form a coherent review so I'll just leave it at this. I think I'll try again at another time to write something substantial.
Palistus chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very nice story! The only thing I see wrong is the summary, and that's that it probably should be 'ammount of' instead of 'amount . . .'