Reviews for The Sea is Her Song
Danny vs A Month chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Great story but I was hoping for a happier ending. Oh well. Good job anyway.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story
Killer-Gear chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was beautiful, it even made me tear up a bit.
TheWabbajackX chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is one of my favorite KH fanfictions I've read on here. I think the Sora/Ariel pairing is very touching. Your writing style is fantastic and really had me "hooked". :P You give Sora great character development here and really made me feel so attached to this story. The thing that makes this stand out from other fanfictions(aside from the whole Sora/Ariel thing) is that these two do not end up together in the end. Others would ship these two together despite movie and game canon(which I wouldn't have minded really), which is why this is so unique. Really enjoyed this, and you accomplished so much in a short story.
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
great story loved it
KairaB chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It's cute! You must make one where they end up together! There aren't enough stories with this pairing! Please make more with a happy ending for rating T and M pleaaaaaase!
kismet-wayfinder chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I was replaying through KH2 with my daughter the other day, and when it came to the Little Mermaid parts, I couldn't help but notice some sorta chemistry between Sora and Ariel. Soo I searched for a story about them and found this one, and I think it's very awesome, and beautifully written. Great fic here :D
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was beautiful. Purely & utterly beautiful.
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
soooo beautiful and wonderfully written. im glad im not the only one who thinks soraxariel is cute pairing :3 thanks a bunch for the story!
KitexXion chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this is the only SoraxAriel fic there is! darn it...this just made me want to find more...this was great i loved it all
Bjuice chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Maybe because they just wanted to write

about Sora and Ariel?

Anyways, I loved your story. (:
WTH chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
not a flame but why sora/ariel?
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
wow, that was so bittersweet! *addicted to crack* I feel so bad for sora!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/14/2009