Reviews for I Love You: Why Complicate the Matter?
BlueReader chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This is so funny! I love the bit where Beast Boy is like Terra 2 the sequel and Kid Flash' s babbling bits! And I love Jerikole too! Really good job!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
Xenothium is from 'X'
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
1. Argent and Hotspot, Argent and Kilowatt, Argent and Red Star, Argent and Red X. Take your pick.
2. Songfics.
I'd prefer brownies or frozen custard (hate the name, love the taste and texture), but a cookie will do.
OtakuWolf220 chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
ha ha ha! *throws 5 more tomatoes at you and they all land on your face or stomach* ROFL *hidesa the rest behind me again* XD
OtakuWolf220 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
*throws a giant tomato up in the air and it goes "SPLAT!" on your head* *hides the rest of my tomatoes behind my back again* XD *laughs at your red head* ha ha ha ha ha ha!
OtakuWolf220 chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
*throws a tomato at you and hits your stomach* *hides the rest of my tomatoes behind my back* *whistles nervously* XD
AnNyanimous chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Subconciouses (sp?) have calenders O.o
AnNyanimous chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
*shifty eyes* Dr. Chipotle Sr. threw the tomato! -throws a churro at him-

Dr. Chipotle Sr.: Dr. Chipotle Sr. is ALLERGIC to churros! XD
Turtles95 chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
When did Gnarrk come to the lab?
BeatleManiaa22 chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Oh my God! it was the sweetest story i have read!

i love jerikole! please write more stories!

the end with the kiss was great! i love the begining with Jericho arguing with his subconscious! it was funny and cute ! :D

congrats! i love it!

but I want more mwahahahaha
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
i luv the story it was so cute and really im a sucker for happy endings. really i read like the most depresing stories but they have happiest endings
Auraxi chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
Lol yipee! hehe Kid flash and Jinx are awesome :D
DreamWriterx3 chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
AWE! SO CUTE!
FrivolousFlare chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
LOL! The ending was funny!

YAYZ! JeriKole! Although I'm happy because they're togther, I can't help but feel slightly disapointed this story has now been finished. Well, start writing another story soon!

Keep Writing!
SnowAngel116 chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
Nice ending. I loved that you made Kid Flash babble like an idiot. :)

Also, I congragulate you. You, my friend, have just written the second complete JeriKole story(that is not a one shot, mind you).

I applaud, and give you an imaginary trophy full of cookies! XD, Enjoy 'em, before the evil Raven/Jericho shippers take them from you.

-snowy