Reviews for Graveyard Tan
Kelisem chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
Loved this story! Wish you had finished it and the other 2 you started right before you retired. Since you added some to the Message Board story recently, think you might come out of retirement? Please? By the way, I love your stories, thanks for writing them and sharing :)
Marie-Ruth chapter 21 . 4/14/2010

SamDeanLover28 chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
seafaringwriter1657 chapter 21 . 4/7/2010
awesome ch as usual, just 1 thing: thought his name was William Harvelle, not Anthony...
Darkmagic chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I just noticed the ironic and clever titles of each section. This is kinda indepth for fanfiction, but still good. The picture you create is detailed and interesting with different creatures than I see in most stories. Maybe you can explain all the titles in a note as to their origin.
Marie-Ruth chapter 20 . 3/22/2010

SamDeanLover28 chapter 20 . 3/22/2010
SamDeanLover28 chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Marie-Ruth chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Great!

Nana56 chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
Very nice chapter. I'm still devastated about Coop, but it's nice to see this little aftermath.

Are we going to see John talk to Ellen? That should be pretty gut-wrenching, I expect. Love to see how you handle it.

Glad to see John being a supportive father here. That's my favorite.

Nicely done. :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
Marie-Ruth chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
D-Dean?

seafaringwriter1657 chapter 18 . 2/20/2010
Hey there, once again! It seems like so long since u last updated, but I don't know what I'm thinking b/c it was Jan 31...so really not that long ago. Either way, I've missed this story. You're a crazy amazing writer. This was once again an awesome chapter. Gotta say that my favorite description was, "a blood arc splattered across the walls like an abstract painter's ode to death." Maybe that's morbid of me, but it was awesome.
Marie-Ruth chapter 17 . 2/1/2010