Reviews for A Certain Shade of Green
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great story! I loved how you kept the characters in, well, character. The personalities were spot on. It was a good idea with putting that kissing her was 'unthinkable' and his feeling were 'illogical' because, really all of that is true! You showed that Pai knew what he was doing was wrong, but couldn't help it. Good job! _

-Anie
firstForward chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
It's short and sweet, I liked it. I love how in-character you kept them, little things like your use of language like "logical" and "analyzes" for Pie make me think this could possibly fit in with the canon, which is great. Perfect ending line. Anyway, thank-you for the read.
No1DrenLover chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw! That was absolutely adorable! Pai x Lettuce are really cute! You're a very good author! I'm reading all you're stories now! x

Dren/Kisshu x Zoey/Ichigo 4Ever!

I LOVE DREN/KISSHU!
Neofeliss chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw! How sweet and beautiful! I'm not the biggest PxL fan, but I do value a well-written story, and this is simply adorable!
aurla0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was...

Perfect...

I loved it! Bunny, you are awesome at writing. Is it ok if i call you Bunny? its sorta hard to write Fireflies Glow...
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was such a great fic! If you haven't noticed, I'm reviewing all of your one-shots! It's late, so I'm starting with the completes, then moving to on-going. Usually, I don't bother to stop and read a PxL fic, but I just couldn't pass this one up. Well, God Bless!
Booboo-nyaa chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Kawaii! I love Lettuce-Pai fics, and I happen to also love your style of writing! Keep up the great work!
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ah, so expressive the way you used the green to sum up and represent Lettuce and his feelings for her :)

True
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
yesyesyesyes!

Somebody else in the world who thinks both PaixLettuce AND KishxIchigo are meant to be!

So kawaii, especially the whole green thing _

This is reminding me a whole load of my story 'The Spark' that I wrote a few days ago. Same theme, same pairing.

Sorry, shameless advertising! XD
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This story coexists perfectly with the song I'm currently listening to, 'Lovers In Japan, Reign Of Love' by Coldplay. It is actually the first time I have listened to this song, but the atmosphere was quite peaceful, listening to the background music whilst reading something set in a peaceful environment. I adore this style that I wish I could master it someday... it was very fluffy. _
easternrose21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was so beautiful

I loved the way you done it and how you kept them IC -
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
WOAH! This awesome! Hear that? That's your writting blowing me away! Hahaha. Get ready here come my favorit parts:

~He is unsure if it is a figment of his imagination or not because she, the one he has begun to dream about, is looking at him with something in her eyes that he can not describe. He enjoys the blush creeping up on her face, the shy smile that has stopped growing since they looked at each other.

“Why are you here?” She whispers, glasses falling to the bridge of her nose.

“It seems that you are whispering because you are frightened of something,” he remarks. “You are not frightened of me, are you?”

“N-no, of course not,” she stutters quickly, “unless you are planning to attack.” Her hand shoots up to her pendant, eyes open wide.

He wants to smile, another rare occurrence, but can not, since he can hear her heartbeat.~ So cool! Way to keep Pai in character and give a really great look into Pai and Retasu's relationship!

~The two do not say a single word as they sit next to each other under the tree, but it does not matter. Neither of them truly mind the quiet. They find that the silent twilight, as the sun has began to set, is comforting and somehow heartwarming. They realize that there is no need to speak. Words are not of the importance to them.~ Wow, that's just pure poetry right there. It's ironic isn't it? They're both very intellgent beings but they don't even need to use words from their vocabulary. Which is such a big portion of their character.

~He looks to her; her eyes grow large.

“I-I need to go,” she stammers, preparing to leave.

“Wait,” he calls and, in a rare moment of emotion, grabs her hand to pull her down to him.

“P-Pie...”

The wind picks up and her green hair gently strokes his cheek from its long braid.

His logic fails him.

His will crumbles.

He does the unthinkable.

He kisses her.

And although his eyes are closed, he knows hers are open in surprise.

But he kisses her, several times. And, in a strange sort of chant, the only thought running in his head is “a certain shade of green.”~ Um HELLO Pai shows emotion! You handled that beautifully. It was romantic but yet again you poetically kept the characters in character (if that makes sense)

It's just so flippin' beautiful. I'd say I was at a loss for words but several have popped into my head. Like, brillant, fabulous, poetic, sweet, and..oh yeah... TOTALLY BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT COMPLETELY AWESOME!

And you had writters block! How is that posible if you wrote something like this!

Once again your brillance has prevailed and your literary genius has outdone itself once more.