Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
clixhee chapter 43 . 1/16
Best story in ffn, hands down
The Tetract chapter 4 . 1/12
Er.. I don't think you know what "Original character" means. Anyways, yes, people don't like Mary Sues. Hopefully they'll be popping up less later on. I like them, but they're beyond mary-sueish
He...the l-log...cr-crUSHED!? -freaking the f #$ out- Whyyyy? Such sin cannot be repeated. EVER.
ddentler21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
favorite stories on fan fiction hands down
Master Of Fate chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
I support hinata as hokage! #hinataforprez
ddentler21 chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
Hello! I just finished chapter 22, and it was clear long before then that this story is my absolute favorite on fanfiction. It is an absolute rarity to see a story in which the characters, and more specifically Naruto, can maximize his potential and skills instead of being an incompetent to the point that he only grows by way of gaining a trademark jutsu or power-up, while avoiding the use of logic and creativity. Additionally, Ghost and his family may not be the most natural element to do so with, but reading the misadventures of a family of insane immortals has been incredibly entertaining already, not to mention when serving as an eccentric yet dynamic force for character change in anyone and everyone necessary. Thanks for writing; I can't wait to start the sequel when I'm done here.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 48 . 12/3/2016
Acdam disappeared from the site. Any clue what the names of some of his fics were? The might be elsewhere under other author names. This fic is hilarious!
ta.shrivastava chapter 76 . 11/19/2016
yes! finally! all the one million and above, words are redd.
I have to say one thing about your original characters, they are different in comparancen to any other characters I have seen.
and now I will read the secual when my exam is over, I hate accounts.
ta.shrivastava chapter 74 . 11/19/2016
I thought they would be able to understand that, they all live in the kind of world things like losing an eye was yes a big los, but, better than your life.
or maybe I am blind and unable to understand the importance of eyes.
ta.shrivastava chapter 68 . 11/18/2016
storm breaker, its a great title.
ta.shrivastava chapter 59 . 11/16/2016
"To ensure that the clan's honor is not tarnished… I will make sure to never bring up this moment in conversation ever again…" Neji stated to himself while
twitching rampantly.

he sounds just like byakuya.
uchiyamashin chapter 67 . 11/15/2016
damn! the A-Team reference haha cool man!
ta.shrivastava chapter 55 . 11/15/2016
fluff doesn't suit me anyway! I am glad that romance is not the center of you're story.
ta.shrivastava chapter 53 . 11/15/2016
so danzo finally decided to make his move, I wonder what ghost and the others will do about it when the time came.

your very lucky, since you have written this in the middle of 2009 to 2012, you probably completed your education. but I still have one more year, not counting this one, before I can even graduate from school alone, then the college, just thinking about it make my head hurts.
Ilireanwri chapter 38 . 11/13/2016
Erm, You know that Kurotsuchi's father Kitsuchi is Oonoki's son and still alive (making her Oonoki's granddaughter), right?
And Fuu is around the same age as Naruto and friends and still a Genin.
5,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »