Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2021
meh
Eugene Love chapter 71 . 11/24/2021
mm. no
zafnak chapter 22 . 11/22/2021
So by Naruto's relating his "secrets" he has no idea that Kusihna was the Fox's jailor before him as Mito was before her?
Or did that not happen in this reset history?
Anthony Fetter chapter 5 . 11/4/2021
completely unrelated to the story, but I am rereading using TTS while at work. the section breaks, are read as "oh oh oh" which triggers a memory every time of a local company's jingle. so I keep thinking of auto parts.
Gthe6 chapter 74 . 10/6/2021
Neji bout to learn how to rip apparat a chakra network. Or something similar isn’t he?
G chapter 68 . 10/5/2021
8ft tall, robe wearing Hulk Hogan.
G chapter 68 . 10/5/2021
The line "You use your arms... and we will have a problem, brother." made me think of Walt looking and sounding like Hulk Hogan.
Tumelo Uzumaki-Midoriya Mariri chapter 58 . 9/28/2021
I. Freaking. LOVE. THIS. STORY!
Jason R Shelton chapter 14 . 8/22/2021
should have set his score to 8999. that's not over 9000.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
Time for the yearly re-read, hoping for that yearly update
Frental-Sama chapter 69 . 8/8/2021
I forgot how you handled danzo in story later down the line, but I hope you did him justice as they did in the manga. He always had the village in his heart even in the end, but his methods were what set him apart.
Alberto sierra chapter 77 . 7/8/2021
Creo que estuvo muy buena y no espero el momento para que llegue la próxima temporada o nuevo cap
Espero que sigas pronto con esta maravillosa teoría

Post: no se exactamente qué es esto yo creo que es la sección de comentarios
Frental-Sama chapter 16 . 7/4/2021
sometimes I forget how o.g you are third fang, the guesswork and fleshed out plot you together so early in the series is an inspiration. I wish the creator hadn't gone through with the two brother dynamic either. Tobi having the second half of the kyubi would have been cool too. Too bad I guess.
Ccolin chapter 77 . 7/1/2021
Re-read the entire thing in a couple of days. What a beast. What a story. And with the knowledge of TTRT... What a set-up.
SeiferBoy chapter 28 . 6/24/2021
What prank did Naruto do before the Chunin exams? lots of us haven't read the manga, and a Google search didn't bring up anything for me.
6,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »