Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
Draynuy chapter 41 . 4/17
So, I don't know if you still read the review from this fic but that must be said.
It's the third or the fourth time I read this fic, yeah your work is amesome like that, but each time I read your explaination on the first power of the orriginal "god" I raise a eyebrow.
It's not that your hypoth├Ęse is wrong just incomplete for me.
First what if the original universe is a world not of infinite nothingness of darkness but infinite nothingness of light it can be one or the other.
Second in one or the other universe if the "god" is not in contrast with the universe even it cannot create anything.
So for me the first "god" must be either a being of light controling the dark or a being of darkness controling the light. How this being came to be is another question that is for another domain of discution.
If you read this, sorry for the, I imagine, bad english and sorry for the rant but it should be out.
SelenaWolf chapter 20 . 4/16
Oh man, Crypt seems like an awesome mix of Undertaker (kuroshitsuji), Alucard (hellsing), and complete awesome rabid insanity. I do hope there's more of him in this!
waltae chapter 9 . 4/10
man. i been trying to read this story for the past 8 hours and just got through chapter 9. this story is just that damn funny i cant stop laughing.. damn i wish you would write another like it.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 4/9
"I went up to this girl, she said, "Hi, my name is Sheena",
I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina.
She said, "I'd like a drink," and I said, "Ehm, okay, I'll get it,"
Then a couple of sips, she cold licked her lips,
And I knew that she was with it.

So I took her around to my crib,
And everything went well as planned.
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess;
Sheena was a *man*!

So I threw her out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer Wiener.
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina.

! # $ $ # !

Ghost knows this pain, it seems. *shudder* Apologies to you for the fresh emotional scarring and to Tone-Loc for borrowing from his song to drive the point home.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 4/8
Some Root agents are girls.. what was done with them?
Reymen chapter 75 . 4/7
Oogakari have been involved in every story that have ever been told, right?
but genjutsu doesnt work on sharingan right?
Matsu chapter 15 . 4/1
I have to ask even though I am sure someone already said it by now is Ghost's personality a written copy of yours? lmao
sorry I had to ask lol
Matsu chapter 11 . 3/31
For all that is holy please do not I repeat DO NOT introduce Gai and Ghost I am sure no one deserves a updated version of Gai's Man hug Genjutsu not even Madra is would be way to inhumane .
this is funny as hell lol and it would be even more so if suddenly Anko appears behind Ghost ...ahh I can hear the girly screaming now LMAO
guest chapter 29 . 3/28
Steak twice, you lucky bastard
I want to see naruto get a shadow blowjob
Great chapter 76 . 3/17
wow, just wow. I usually don't read the stories with Occ, because I feel that they interfere or participate too much in the story, but this IS awesome. Besides creating an insane but sane family, you made a new religion, made something that exploded,bent reality and a whole lot of other things. I couldn't stop laughing. I hope the sequel is just as insane! Looking forward to more!
Reymen chapter 61 . 3/17
"You cant teach flames of youth without proper supervision"

HAHAHA

Feels like konoha have their own mad people that needs to keep in place
ahh its asuma not azuma
And maito gai not might gai
5,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »