Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
I once did a butt-bomb on a trampoline once. I'm not exactly a small dude, so I ended up reaching the ground with basically no resistance. Ever since then, I get a phantom pain in my tailbone every time I look at a trampoline.
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 9/27
FINALLY AFTER 3 YEARS OF SEARCHING I HAVE FOUND THIS AGAIN... phew that was long. i read this then decided to come back when the sequel was finished but then when i remembered i couldnt remember the name. took me forever to find it again. btw the words on the story are overkill. like god naruto and madera uchiha vs defenceless civillan overkill. anyways good job and keep it up
Wayne Clark chapter 34 . 9/23
Ow man do I have put on some PANTS! Please please do I? -
Adam Arashi chapter 76 . 9/23
third try and i finally did it!
Master DK chapter 77 . 9/21
So yes this is the 3rd or fourth time I've reread this story and it still cracks me up. At all the right places. LOVE IT and the LOG. Now on to the next one.
Wayne Clark chapter 15 . 9/15
Hehe Log. You got to love Log, it will save your life and your friends "Ow thank the Log"
Wayne Clark chapter 14 . 9/15
Dude tell me your not on Drugs? Hehehehehe OC! -
Wayne Clark chapter 8 . 9/15
Reviewing your store. Like it!
jon reeve chapter 59 . 9/14
I'm only partway through this chapter, but I had to say, you really hit your stride with the comedy this chapter. For me, there's been a lot of hit-and-miss, but I've persevered! As long as Gaara remains un-whipped, I'm cool with this story. The sequel is unfinished, which disappoints me, but as I haven't reviewed this story before now, I'll give you a pass... Also b/c Jiraiya finally got some from Tsunade during the course of your story, amirite? You could do endless crossovers with this OC clan, as well.
Galeiam chapter 4 . 9/12

This story seems so interesting, but the Gary Stu pretty much saps all the chance I could have enjoying it.

The fact that there is a whole family of them planning to come only hits harder.
doubledamn chapter 45 . 9/10
So the chicken is the avian equivalent of Tora?
scout360pyro chapter 2 . 9/4
Lost track of how many times I have read this story, but I think it is somewhere around 6 or 7. Still love reading it.
yoav the badass chapter 76 . 8/28
The thing that kills ghost will be the truthskeer balls that madara and tobi and kaguya use because they destroy things down to soul level.
Ellimist01 chapter 75 . 8/24
Ugh one more chapter and I can say I was crazy enough to read through 1.3 million words. Although I was tempted quite often for the last 20-30 chapters to just go check out the sequel. Anyway the kids got to see Zetsu for the first time which made me lol because it's in a video where they're fighting for their lives. But I do wonder if you plan to make all the jinchuriki to master their biju considering the limits you placed on them, but i hope you at least make Naruto master it since we know how that ends up plus I can bet my play station that Obito (if you do make him Obito that is) will have mastered his half just like Kishi made Minto master his so easily.
Ellimist01 chapter 73 . 8/24
You know I'm actually feeling sorry for Neji right now. I mean Kishimoto killed him and you made him lose an eye before we even got to the timeskip. Though I am getting confused about that 7th sense. Naruto supposedly had much more chakra but he can't even do things that Ghost can do without much effort. I just hope it's a matter of controlling the air space because using so much chakra to do jutsu with air already saturated with his chakra and under his control doesn't really make sense.
5,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »