Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
Lattlay-Fottfoy chapter 75 . 1/14
"Project: Incubator" is a straight-up definitive 'Moral Event Horizon' for one Scabbard Oogakari, dimension travelling immortal be damned…
sorry but im out
*sees OC that clearly matters more to the author than the actual characters*
*Realizes length is entirely due to waffling*

Lol nope. Bye.
True Ouroboros chapter 46 . 12/29/2020
where did sakon get a smoke bomb in a prison cell
A fellow Reader chapter 45 . 12/25/2020
Chicken
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
Interesting Chapter and plot and idea
Jaq O Diamonds chapter 29 . 12/24/2020
For some reason, despite all the times you’ve described Crypt’s appearance, I always picture him in my mind as a bearded fantasy dwarf, and it’s almost impossible for me to see him in any other way, even though I’ve seen fanart and stuff of him.
True Ouroboros chapter 16 . 12/18/2020
I dont understand how jiraiya could be a bad writer. the books wouldnt be popular if it wasnt good. he wrote a book and it wasnt good and never became popular so his reputation doesnt mean much
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2020
k
Ryuzaki Uchida chapter 76 . 11/22/2020
What can i say a good ass story the better Naruto i had seeing ln years quite an amazing part 1,Ghost and his family are cool and crazy and the changes on the Naruto cast feel natural and realistic Ur a great writer i came upon Ur fics and now i reading Them u sure know how to write good stories.
joshua chapter 45 . 11/18/2020
only thing i have to say for this chapter is cock -a- doodle DOOM!
Svenion chapter 69 . 11/4/2020
still a great story, but why, oh why is Danzo still alive?
Svenion chapter 64 . 11/3/2020
so I've been waiting for naruto to hava a mission to whirlpool and see if he'd find anything, but looks like that probably won't be happening now.
PaladinRoggle chapter 39 . 11/1/2020
I really like the Crypt inner thoughts section at the start. It does a lot to humanize him from just some batshit blood dude to a fucked up man that is definitely a few marbles short of insanity, but one that has thoughts and feelings like any other.
Svenion chapter 53 . 11/1/2020
yep. and Danzo and root are still around, why exactly? he has contributed nothing to the story, and yet you're keeping him around just so you can write some overly intricate attempted takeover arc?
6,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »