Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 45 . 8h
They broke the fourth wall again!
ChaosKid95 chapter 18 . 7/28
Even though this story is complete, I can't help but make one small suggestion, well more like spelling problem and that is how you are spelling Asuma's name wrong. That is probably going to be my main concern because each time I see that you are writing it as Azuma instead of Asuma is really going to bug the crap out of me.
Nov3Oct17 chapter 63 . 7/25
j n by x ch; n b
Redery chapter 5 . 7/25
I really really wanted to read this, but the whole Ghost thing and his family of crappy OCs makes me too irritated to do so. I can;t keep skipping their part cause it's everywhere. Sorry, it seems like a good story otherwise.
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 35 . 7/24
The spacings are back! I repeat, THE SPACINGS ARE BAACKKK!
XxCryptxX chapter 1 . 7/22
I've read this whole story by I have one question , how did hinata and Naruto get together and what chapter is it , I forgot lol
Redery chapter 4 . 7/21
Nice chapter
Redery chapter 3 . 7/20
Nice chapter. Ghost is still annoying as hell and unnecessary beyond having sent Naruto back.
Glad he brought Shikamaru back first though his tactics will be really help full.
Hinata's pov was awesome
Redery chapter 2 . 7/20
Mostly just skipped the ghost part tbh.
The rest seems good.
Redery chapter 1 . 7/20
This sounds really interesting especially the brining other memories back. I'm a bit put off with the OC though I hate overpowered OC wannabe God or whatever as they're just ex machina. Hope their involvement is very very limited to no more than just observing and Naruto is let to do his own thing
xke ha dovuto andare in accademia cosi e nn rimanere dentro casa x rimparare a camminare?povero naruto!
quanto ciarla sto tizio! che noia!
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 7/7
Ch 31

First Zuzuhi was supposed to be so much stronger than Kuubi than even puts Juubi in her pocket. Or maybe something below Kuubi .

With enough time she probably could set her voice box to talk like human even with a size of a small garden lizard or snake.

And I wonder who talks more understandably?

Crypt the chicken of Doom who I suspect is welcome interrogator in torturers beside blood control and zombie tendencies treating some people like jawbreakers that is needed even a leash to stop him and partly treat him like a dog.

Or Zuzuhi even if she lend his voice box to speak thhan Crypt who halftime talks disturbingly like hungry zombie. For humans like candy.
ivanganev1992 chapter 33 . 7/7
Ch 33

Well in the real life I watched and fully understood two of the new season of the said film after the given description and the reasons for it.

And after them I wonder between
Assassins creed and Warcraft the beginning
And Jurassic world or something else I forgot .

Just a hint :

The things I vague described are too unconformable to say.

The first one was great film with interesting seasons and second film but the third season mismatches with third season unless if it happened different or didn't happen yet.

Was the reason that some creatures of the night and dark could be friendly. And it's one of the first favored stories.

The second is too embarrassing to say .

All favorite type stories are in my favorite list way too long to see all.

And new appear additionally.
ivanganev1992 chapter 32 . 7/7
Ch 32

Could the almighty Half demon god dragoness talk in human language beside chirping like a bird ?!
5,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »