Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
SensuBeanCartel chapter 75 . 1/21
Unless I'm missing my mark here, during your AN at the end and you mention Kabuto's healing bring attributed to Karin, I was under the impression that his previous ability to heal himself got upgraded as a result of studying Karin's abilities. Yes, he coukd heal himself. Yes, he's a damned good medic. But I thought it got upgraded as a result of that, not that they were saying his entire ability to heal at all came from her.
SensuBeanCartel chapter 9 . 1/8
Now see, that's always bothered me. You have Naruto saying that the civilians shouldn't be killed because "they don't know any better". Yes they do. grown ass adults, ninja or not, know better. People should always be held accountable for their actions. And sure, I can see that being a result of Naruto being too nice and naïve, but even then, it just doesn't justify that.

these are grown-ass men. knowingly violating the law in a dictatorship. a law that doubles not only as protection for Naruto but protection of a military asset from other villages. not to mention the blatant child abuse. and JONIN doing it? then not getting the promised punishment only further shows them its OK to continue to violate it because the 3rd was obviously just bluffing.
dastewie2012 chapter 7 . 12/23/2022
That is a very realistic mentality to go with. Expect something only the clinically insane would do XD
ta.shrivastava chapter 66 . 12/8/2022
"Pray for my sake that the next story is nowhere near as long as this one!"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! That ship passed a long time ago buddy.
Wicked.A chapter 17 . 12/8/2022
Nice chapter
Wicked.A chapter 9 . 12/7/2022
While the story is still great, one can tell this is one of your earliest works, the council feels less like people and more like antagonistic characters for the sake of being antagonistic, however it is still quite enjoyable.
Wicked.A chapter 4 . 12/6/2022
Nice chapter
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 76 . 11/25/2022
Sakura is an asset for this one.
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 71 . 11/24/2022
My boy Suigetsu starting to simp
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 60 . 11/21/2022
Poor Old Shino
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 55 . 11/20/2022
Zuzushi is so cute in her Smol form trying to speak
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 55 . 11/20/2022
I love the "Titles" of your chapters
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 49 . 11/19/2022