Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
Omgivning chapter 9 . 8/14
Very god
HAKU GRILL!
Reader chapter 2 . 8/14
lololo so good m9
xXGreenApple69Xx chapter 1 . 8/14
vry god
aminblastbro chapter 26 . 8/11
Man I can't compliment u enough! Your story is hilariously hilarious. Your an awesome writer!
kamihoe chapter 1 . 8/5
I read this fanfic years ago, but I just thought I'd owe this iconic story a review, now that I have an account here. This fanfic was, above all, amazing. The characters were wonderfully written, and though the start was a bit rough, the later chapters more than made up for it.

This is the first fanfic I've read where the word count made me do a double take. It took me MONTHS to finish reading it, and I still remember coming home and being excited to continue on this extremely lengthy journey. I adored how everyone reconnected, and I loved how slowly everyone's memories were given to them(because it's just too sad if only Naruto remembered all that they went through).

Thank you for writing such a lovely thing. It really makes me nostalgic to come back to it.
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 53 . 8/4
You know Scott Pilgrim too?! All the more reason to continue reading!
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 52 . 8/4
You know you should totally read the fight scenes while listening to the Part I Naruto ost soundtrack. I haven't tried it but I bet it would be awesome.
Mephistonthelordofdeath chapter 74 . 8/2
love the Warhammer 40000 reference
eldiar chapter 15 . 8/1
you know this is one of the more memorable chapters that I remember.
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 50 . 8/1
I just realized I'm reading a fanfiction about (technically) 13 year old ninjas... I'm 13.
eldiar chapter 2 . 7/29
Is that last line Marvel-based? Don't think so but worth a try.
eldiar chapter 1 . 7/29
Wow i'm coming back and rereading this again and am currently up-to-date and I hae to say I understand even more so now how wickedly awesome Ghost's transformation is and realized just now that is what Ghost's presence is. Awesome story dude you know you have inspired several stories with this story who have turned themselves into awesome stories themselves! Keep up the good work man!
minimalistic-with-a-twist chapter 45 . 7/29
They broke the fourth wall again!
ChaosKid95 chapter 18 . 7/28
Even though this story is complete, I can't help but make one small suggestion, well more like spelling problem and that is how you are spelling Asuma's name wrong. That is probably going to be my main concern because each time I see that you are writing it as Azuma instead of Asuma is really going to bug the crap out of me.
5,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »