Reviews for Yet again, with a little extra help
Baphojr chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Well...it's a great fic man, keep up the good work. The humour is as it should be (GREAT !)

Sarutobi dies? Hell no ;O

Haku ? a Boy .-
Hellcleaner chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
nice storie
KunochiDreamer chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Good story. Poll: Sarutobu lives
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Wow I just started reading this today and I am stumped. How can such a great story have so little reviews? It doesn't make sense I've seen shitty stories with authors who can't spell let alone punctuation that have more reviews than this very very good story. I can't wait for the next chapter, but I do hope that there is more Naruto and Hinata in the next chapter though, Ghost kinda dominated this chapter.

Vote: Sarutobi - Dies, I think that was a great learning experience for all young shinobi, and even though Naruto and Shikamaru won't get the same learning experience since they've lived it before, the others still need to learn that you have to always be careful and no matter how strong you think you are you can still die.

Haku - Girl as long as Naruto doesn't get together with her. Possibly Kiba or even Shino could get with her. They are the two that are left out in the cold so to speak with suitable partners in my opinion at least. I see the best pairings as Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku (sasuke is not a liked character by many though. I like him anyways.) Shika/Temari Neji/TenTen Chouji/Ino (I always thought that Ino could use a little humility and was vain, but when Chouji lost all that wait chasing after Sasuke I thought that he might be able to teach Ino a couple of those things by rejecting her and telling her why. Of course after she changed they'd get together.)
Gravity The Wizard chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Cool Update! Although I have a suggestion instead of; By the time Mr. I-like-to-lick-my-face invades with his forces. why not try By the time Mr. I-like-to-lick-little-boys/or boys faces invades with his forces.
TUAOA MORRISTOFOX chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
i sware this gets funnyier as it goes along take THAT danzo you super f *& wierdo lol
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Nice work. I love that Hinita is putting more and more together even though they are not telling her. I think it is showing that she does have a brain instead of making her a stupid fan girl for Naruto.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Nice Update!
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Intresting chapter. I love how the training is goin in this. Please post again soon.
burakkupansa chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Hey, I like this story so far, so please update soon! I'd love to see what happens next!
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
What is with Crypt? is he like brain damaged or something also love the exploding cows brilliant

Hee-Ho!
sessholove4lyf chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
i want more please
Gravity The Wizard chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Great Update! I wonder if Hinata-chan will have her memories returned. Will this story have a harem in it I wonder. It looks like things have been kicked up a knotch with the use of gravity seals.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Cool Update! Hiashi-teme would trade Hinata's future away for a scratch-off lottery ticket. I mean lets be honest Hanabi-san/Neji-teme is the future of the Hyuuga Clan it has been made totally clear in the past.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Nice work on the interaction with Hinta's dad. One think I would recommend is teaching Hinta shadow clone. Even if it is not used to train or fight it could give her a better way to sneak in some training. Just think one could be in school or in clan meetings while the real one is training with Naruto.
6,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 404 411 412 413 414 415 Next »