Reviews for Dance With Me
Shimmergurl39 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
I don't want to sound like a parent, but I'm actually very proud with what you've accomplished. Fuji and Faye definitely make a good match, although I wish that she should've said Shusuke instead of his surname. :( But it was still good :)
xfallingangelx chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
So...beautiful :'( awww so sad that it's over but you did such a wonderful job :)
Amanda chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Wow thats was so sad but really good. I have been waiting soooooooooooooo long for the update and am really sad thats its over...I love how you write and I love this story
gimmefood chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Well that story ended quickly. I liked it though, yeah, I really thought it was sweet that they ended up together at the end. But sorry to say, Fuji was such a bad guy here! :)) From the time when Faye came back to the time... Faye came back... for good i mean. He was so undecided. I was all, make up your mind already! I actually thought Fuji was gonna stop the wedding last minute though... Oh well. But it was still great! ;)
Shinu Mae chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
I LOOOOVVVVEEEE THIS STORY SOOO MUCHHH! Its sad its ending TTTT. Oh well i hope you get you inspiration back!
AznMistress chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
meh...it was shorter than i would've liked it. but i enjoyed it. IMMENSELY. :D

i liked how she still went to the wedding, and the pain she felt then...very good to do.

and the ending w/ fuji confessing? SO CUTE. xD. now they're gonna restart everything 333333333 yay! :D:D
Shimmergurl39 chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Awwww,Fuji's jealous :)
Shimmergurl39 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
This is good,no VERY GOOD! :)
triplethreat chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I adore Fuji and Faye D Good story, NEEDS UPDATING! and fix ur website XD
xfallingangelx chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Yay! u updated ! haha i wonder what would happen if Ai wasnt so nice after all...things would get ugly keep updating!
AznMistress chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Uwa! Read this story from the beginning to now. 3333333 tsk tsk fuji still having feelings for her..but its understandable.

btw..luved chapter 5...again. xD. fell in luv w/ it once more! -. hehe. poor faye...
Angelica chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Amazing story . It seems so real.

I can't wait to find put what happens next. :)
iamspastic chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
OMG! I love this story.

Please let Fuji marry Faye...

I can't imagine it any other way.

Update soon.
Shinu Mae chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Awww this is so sad poor Faye. She my Fav. OC cuz she's so awesome and stuff. i wonder how this is gonna turn out.

I cant wait till your next chapter!
redbunnehfyre chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
WAIT I WANNA COOOKIE :D

YES YOU UPDATED! 3

Okay. So Fuji just casually asked a girl to marry him, while still having feelings for Faye... :/

Dun Dun Duuuuunnnnnnnnn. How are they going to get together when the fiance's in the way? O.O

Update! I can't wait!