Reviews for Aro's Heir
tonerlady chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Love love love this direction. Gawd so love those kids and hope they are involved in fight somehow. Missing e&b time though. It seems like the longer Jane is with them she's becoming more normal? With the way u described Chelsea power it's no wonder. Digging the relationship budding between her and Leah they are mfeo lol. And again thank u for not having Jake imprint on cara. I think even if u did masen would have figured out how to stop it lol.

Great story...xoxox...Tracy
RowanBronze chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
So good! Thanks!
jraoss chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
What a brave little dude. X
gumibear26 chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Hmm, methinks that Cara and Masen will be the keys to stopping this confrontation in its tracks. Maybe instead of telling Masen not to use his Voice, he should be honing it.
Same with Cara. All she has to do is touch Chelsea and that plan will come to a screeching halt. *smiles evilly* And then one of the wolves can rip her conniving head off. No offense to her, but I don't think we can afrford to let her live. Just don't let the kiddies watch. *snickers*
MaryMary123 chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
so close to this bad part. Good story
polyphany chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Love it!
Dantelover051386 chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
yeah, sort of figured masen would use his, or think of using his gift to control the fight. Hmm...cant say i really blame him. hes a eight year old little boy with special powers that can be used to protect those he loves. of course he might use them.
BellaCullenPR chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Aww Masen and Cara are adorable :)

Thanks for the update!
Holidai chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
I like how things progressed in this chapter. I liked the conversations with children and the lessons they taught. I loved Alice having been the one to steal Jasper's books. I hope they can hold their own in the conflict...
debslmac chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
lightbabe chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Loved it! The kids are so cute! Looking forward to reading more!
bmthespian chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
Great chapter.
Ashley chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
This story is amazing and should be reviewed often... its awesome and i cant wait for a quick update!
Lizzard43 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Aro, what did he see with the child? The thing is, he only saw one child not two so what vision did he see? Interesting turn of events, that is for sure!

The bonding between Jane and Leah is kind of cool. I didn't see that one happening.

I am also wondering about Masen's gift.
Lizzard43 chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Poor Charlie! Now that was a shock for the popr man. Lol Leave it to Jake to spill the beans huh? Let the cat out of the bag, well I guess in this case...dog...lmao!
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »