Reviews for Aro's Heir
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 1/18/2019
please tell me all who were involved in the rape of bella and the assault on alice are going to die painfully.
harkie5 chapter 23 . 6/14/2018
That was a really really great story! Thank you!
lol chapter 23 . 6/2/2018
This is a really interesting idea for a story, which reminds me a bit of another story I've read called "The Jewel in the Crown" here on fanfic. (I recommend reading it!)
Anyway, your story is mostly well written, except for it being too rushed. You could've slowed down a bit. Would've been more enjoyable to read. And there's a bit too much exposition and too little character moments.
Addressing sexual assault is good and I was really disturbed by the first chapter (in a positive way). But I'm afraid you let the topic drop half way through the story, so it didn't get its conclusion, which is quite unfortunate.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2017
Will Seth imprint on Jane?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2017
I can't see Marcus as a bad guy
Nicoconsd chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
I am so glad I came across your story. Such a wonderful tale of strength and love. :)
ladymagna1100 chapter 23 . 2/6/2016
I just read this story for the first time and I enjoyed it. I thought the last chapter with the confrontation was a bit rushed as everything had been building up to that moment but, overall, I thought this was a great fanfic. Nice job.
mygooddog chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
Don't know if you are here, this story is one of the most intense and well written I have ever read! I can only hope you are following a life as a writer. Thank you.
mygooddog chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
I do not understand, am I the only person who never wears underwear to bed! I was taught it is for under cloths not sleepwear.
mygooddog chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Wow
shewoolf chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful story. Couldn't stop reading once I started. You handled everything with care, respect and dignity.

Well done!

Catherine
lesuse chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Stephenie Meyer's Edward and Bella, and the whole Cullen clan, have been used by FF authors to fulfill all sorts of writer's fantasies - bringing to fruition their own storylines and flexing the muscle of their own muse! You using them to call attention to some of the damage that occurs long after sexual assault of any kind is one of the more exceptional uses of these two personas! I join with you in praying that this story is a catalyst toward healing for those who have been hurt in this way - whether as the victim or as the loved one of a victim who has suffered alongside. And, what a story! I know we all wish we had a Masen in our lives who could speak and it was so! Sorry your dream was bad that birthed this jewel, but so glad you were able to turn a nightmare into a such a delightful dream of a story for all of us! I could read about this family for many more chapters! Thanks for writing and I'm so glad I read after it was completed. I would have been on pins and needles waiting on updates!
lesuse chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Only one more chapter! I don't want it to be over! I love these babies - Cara and Masen! They are so precious!
lesuse chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
This is an incredible story - your ability to capture all the elements of everyone's response is amazing and so much freaking fun! and funny, in an entirely macabre way!
Edward'sDJ chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
Thank you for sharing this heart warming story with us.
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »