Reviews for Aro's Heir
Annie's words chapter 14 . 10/1/2009
aw crap, is jane growing a little guilt over being a pain in the but all those times? lol! this is truly a great story! cant wait for the other updates!
Annie's words chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
aw it was soo wonderfull till you said the "J" word. oh and the "A" word also...
Annie's words chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
almost caught up now, awsome chapter!
Annie's words chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
lol! I am no latin scholor but that seems like a good enough transalation. sounds good anyway! I only struggled through 2 years of latin in school with barely passible grades, I really should have stuck to the spanish I took in high school. as you can see I am moving along and almost caught up!
Annie's words chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
wow, now this chapter was packed full of info. I agree with you on sm characters, and I like that about your character.
Annie's words chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
I really like your edward, the not so controlling, able to let stuff go edwars is awsome! going to bed now Iwill catch up with the rest later! great story!
Annie's words chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
well that chapter was def. shorter than the other. I liked the fluff!
Annie's words chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
aw, that was so sweet! the pictures were a very nice touch, yes I am still moving along...and getting tired!
Annie's words chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
wow, she lost the babies? well that leaves a huge question on weather aro will get his heir. I am asuming yes sence that is the name of the story but I am wondering now?
Annie's words chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
omg! what is going to happen...oh yea I dont have to wait to find out do I...muah-ha-ha. just reviewing again, so you know I am moving along!
Annie's words chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
great story so far, I like how you wrote so much feeling into them working through this, I am def. anxious to see how she gets around charlie with all this baby business!
Annie's words chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow, I heard about this story from the lady who wrote "through your eyes" on twilighted. so I came over to check it out and let me say it already sounds awsome! great idea!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow...that's such a harsh beginning for our two sweethearts. Great premise for the story though. I've heard this rec'd before but I can't remember where but today I picked it out because of the 'teaser' on the Fictionator. It's definitely interesting. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
M chapter 14 . 9/22/2009
I am looking for another story of yours, mind over matter. Can you post it on ?
Bammers chapter 14 . 9/20/2009
well that was great can't wait for more update soon thanks...
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »