Reviews for Aro's Heir
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Realy impressed with this chapter. Keep it up!
DancingHeartBeats chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
I feel horrible for them. Ugh Aro sucks.
Mombailey chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
ITs always hard to read Jacob's major let down,its always sad. But Im glad Edward held firm and made Charlie understand how he felt. Can't wait for more!
acydrose chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Loved Jacob's reaction ) Not too crazy not too lovesick. Renee's reactions are always interesting, can't wait for the next update.
stavanger1 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
babe, 3 forever and ever.

This chapter is so good. I love Charlie and how he laughs in the end, and I love Edward here... sigh... it's beautiful.
Menomena chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
I love this story. Wow. Aro’s Heir is excellent; the unique plot and your superb writing if fantastic! I like the way you use the dates and asterisks to separate conversation and periods of time. It’s very helpful as a reader.

The first chapter was so sad and horrifying. I'm sure it was difficult to write. I am so glad that Bella and Edward are working together to move past it and are able to forgive one another. It could have driven them apart and I do appreciate that you took the path that drove them closer together. I don't think my heart could have taken the alternative :o)

I am curious though if Alice's request to Jasper and the rest of the family is due to a vision that shows it will not turn out well for the Cullen's or if she's truly let it go...

Another beautiful story. I’m a fan of “Simple” as well – I love it - and I’m now off to read “Three Hours at the MVD.” Thanks for posting.

By the way, did you draw the picture on your homepage? It’s absolutely gorgeous.
tiadorna chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
I love this story. I feel like you captured Aro perfectly in the eartlier chapters. I wonder what he's going to do to retaliate? Very well written, and interesting plot. Update soon!
sakari-x chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Gah, I hate Jacob so much I just wanna vomit every time he shows up in a story. He is such a child and thinks that his way is the only way. Loved Charlie's thoughts about Edward. So Bella's not pregnant yet, I guess they will have to try again after the wedding. Great chapter, thanks for the updates!
ToTouchTheseInnocentLips chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
Oh, this was such a cute chapter! The Jacob and Charlie finding out one! And no yuckers! Great job!

~Jazz~
Meatloaf232 chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
So far, this story has been amazingly awesome. Please post the next chapter soon!

Please?
daphne02 chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
I like how you handled the Charlie situation. Thanks for updating, it's really great!
DancingHeartBeats chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
I think it's cool that you made Jake actually let them be friends. It's different.
edluver09 chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
That was great. It stayed true to the original plot to a point, but then held it's own. Great story!
Charmie77 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Okay so I have reviewed on twilighted and emailed you - so you know my love of this story!

But I'll be adding your story to my lists of tweets, and frankly pimp outs...i just LOVE this story!
experiment422 chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
Um...I hope that Alice has seen that the Volturi have decided to do "something" with the Cullens and that Edward really needs to bite Bella NOW. Since Aro has forseen Bella being so powerful, they could obviously fight the Volturi! Of course, this is your story and I do enjoy what you have written so far (I'm glad the pregnancy didn't pan out the first time, as the circumstances of the conception were so wrong).
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »