Reviews for Aro's Heir
stavanger1 chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
You already know what I think of all of this, but here goes anyway :)

I love the progress in their relationship. I love how they're not rushing, but taking their time, and I love how sweet they are with each other.

You are amazing and I love this story hard!
iFlipForRizzles chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
I guess I didn't review this one on twilighted. Huh. Well, it's really good! Can't wait for the new one on there!

DancingHeartBeats chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I'm glad i found this fic. It's really good. And I love the idea and the writing.
daphne02 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Awesome chapter, it's good to see they're trying. Can't wait for the next update!
LskNH chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Thanks :)
dmc123 chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
This story was reccomended on the Twigasm podcast. They used the Twilighted link, but I prefer to read on this site, so thank you for posting here too!

This is such a great story! Your writing is really good and the plot is pretty original too. Can't wait to find out if/how they are going to get around the Volturri for a hea!
LskNH chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Interesting, thanks!
daphne02 chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
That was such a sweet proposal, great chapter!
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Aww...fluffy and suspenseful by turns. Odd combination for one chapter but it works. And I believe you misspelled dialogue in your AN.
stavanger1 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
sigh... perfection. Seriously, I love it. It's such a good story, such a good take on all the characters!

Love it, and you, my sweet, are a genious as always ;)
iFlipForRizzles chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
So, are you not going to update the other one until you catch up on here? Cuz I really hope that's not the case! I heart this story, and that was really romantic of him! I wish SM wouldn've had it be a little bit more romantic!

abronzeflame chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
To read that this idea stemmed from a nightmare gave me the chills. Such a frightening concept you have here. But also definitely one of the most original plots I have come across.

After a rec from Twigasm I had to check this out and I'm so pleased that I have. While confronting, it is also written with the utmost respect to the dissentient subject matter.

I hope that this story earns more reviews in the coming days/weeks as it is most deserving of them. I'm looking forward with equal parts trepidation and anticipation to seeing where this will go.
stavanger1 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Very good chapter, sad but good.

Sigh, you never cease to amaze me, no matter how many times I read this :)

daphne02 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Devastating chapter but so beautifully written. I'm hooked!
iFlipForRizzles chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I'm so lost! Does this mean they decide to have sex? And, what, her birthcontrol doesn't work? The condom breaks? They try again? Please update again soon! And is Jane gone for good, or will she be back again! Grr, I wanna know!

1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »