Reviews for Aro's Heir
Just Another Phase chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Oh, Edward was so sweet and protective of her...what a situation - OMG!

I am SO glad that Bella told Edward exactly what was what though when they were in bed together. That was sorely lacking from canon, the way they just glossed over it. She said EXACTLY what I would have liked her to say!

The suspense is killing me! Can't wait for more!

Thank you!
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I'm so excited you brought this FF. This story is so amazing and I pimp it all the freaking time.

I love iut and love what you have done with not only the Volturi, but the entire BD aspect. So freaking good.

Loves :)
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
nice going. And if u have 13 chapter done already, lets see them haha.
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I'm so glad that you were able to post on FFn...thank you!

This was definitely an interesting start... it was sort of a third-party "rape"... doesn't rape constitute intent, and I don't think Edward raped Bella as much as Aro raped both of them, right?

I wonder if they'll see it that way, although Bella says, "He made you rape me!" I think Edward made the best of a bad situation for her... it could have been worse! I don't see Edward as the rapist here, and I'm wondering if Bella does because of that statement.

I am so into AU stories again, and I have heard great things about this one, and so I am excited to finally be able to read it! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82