Reviews for It Happened in the Pantry
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
sweet story. i adored the title
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Cute, cute, cute! I've been on something of a Ron/Harry binge lately, and this was just what I needed.
starletlight chapter 1 . 8/23/2010

i really wanted to review with something more substantial but here it is...

its so cute! :flailsarms: guh, adorableness to the max. :) i heart ron/harry, its such an understated/underappreciated pairing.

much love for this!
Selayne chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Aw, cliche, but cute anyway :
brainpopcorn chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is so cute! Cliches are only a bad thing when they make a story seem fake. This made it work. There's not enough ron/harry in the world.
Illyric chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ah, I love the smell of cliche in the morning ).

Cute. I love the pairing.

I like the use of the word "it" lol.
HelloReality chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Haha. This was really cute and everyone was ic. :D

I wish it was longer tho.
blue.half chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Hm. Another good short quickie. This one was, as you forewarned, rather predictable, but it was good for once to read something that followed predictability. Ron was mostly Ron and Harry was mostly Harry and I appreciated the In-Characterness as well as the hefty helping of Fluff. (: Good work.
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Cute! Ron and Harry were so adorable in this I couldn't help but love it!
Maggie Spoom chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
gya! cute! _
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
...and then they break away, Ron muttering 'Sorry, sorry!' and Harry is kinda in a daze, saying 'It's all right, I don't know what the hell I was thinking', and then they tell each other 'this is absurd. Let's go back to our normal lives. You belong with Ginny, and you belong with Hermione.' So they shake on it and leave the pantry whistling.

Lol.

Anyhow, your story was cute and fun. Very IC.
EdwardsLily chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
AW! Except it's really awkward when Ron is holding Harry. But that's just me. But the awkwardness makes the fic.

CUTE!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
so cute! i loved harry's bewildered demeanor.